SG Talk

Full Version: MOH send me SMS yet again on Boaster tell my parents book
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Claim my parent last took the 2nd jab is 5 months ago,

than claim what 270 days , blah blah need to get boaster to consider fully vaccinated.
(17-02-2022, 11:12 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]Claim my parent last took the 2nd jab is 5 months ago,

than claim what 270 days , blah blah need to get boaster to consider fully vaccinated.

You can check on yr vaccination status expiry date thru yr health profile on the health hub website.
how about yr rich uncle? got boasted already?
(17-02-2022, 11:36 AM)Ernesto Wrote: [ -> ]You can check on yr vaccination status expiry date thru yr health profile on the health hub website.

i JUST CHECKED, AS I GO for my 2nd jab with my parents so tactically my parents also same with me

VaccinatedValid till 05 Jul 2022

than how come they JUST sms me is regarding for my parents only tell them get boaster shot ?
just because they are consider " elderly " ??
(17-02-2022, 11:53 AM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote: [ -> ]how about yr rich uncle? got boasted already?

My Rich Uncle already got his boaster partly he is the early batch , I later than go jab one
(17-02-2022, 12:23 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]i JUST CHECKED, AS I GO for my 2nd jab with my parents so tactically my parents also same with me

VaccinatedValid till 05 Jul 2022

than how come they JUST sms me is regarding for my parents only tell them get boaster shot ?
just because they are consider " elderly " ??

If leadership has issues , many system also have many more issues la.đŸ˜„
Just check her profile on the health hub to check.