SG Talk

Full Version: Raeesah Khan saga: Several WP members, volunteers back party leaders amid
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Raeesah Khan saga: Several WP members, volunteers back party leaders amid disquiet over possible prosecution

Most of the WP faithful TODAY spoke to said they stand behind what Mr Pritam Singh and Mr Faisal Manap had said during the privileges committee's hearings and in Parliament. One remarked that the party had been through “worse times”.

➡️ https://tdy.sg/3oUQCjr
Most meh? I think ALL would be more accurate
(17-02-2022, 12:46 PM)Sentinel Wrote: [ -> ]Most meh? I think ALL would be more accurate

Because the editor did not interview all ma. So to be safe, he/she said “most” instead of “all”.

This editor wants to do a fast one, but seems incomplete what was written
(17-02-2022, 01:15 PM)klat Wrote: [ -> ] Because the editor did not interview all ma. So to be safe, he/she said “most” instead of “all”.

This editor wants to do a fast one, but seems incomplete what was written
Can charge her for lying or not?
Moron supporters kena fed fat fat, cant tink, cant walk.
(17-02-2022, 02:39 PM)Yin yang Wrote: [ -> ]Moron supporters kena fed fat fat, cant tink, cant walk.

Yup especially those hard core pap supporter
If I see her, must shame her fake degree, bad upbringing, dirty personality and Fat Ego like Jac Lau.

But maybe both of them the same-  Fat Ego means they will never learn.

Surprise-440