SG Talk

Full Version: Moonlighting in Singapore: Is the extra income worth the risk?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Moonlighting in Singapore: Is the extra income worth the risk?

Read more 📍 https://bit.ly/3gQTCZJ
Thanks to WFH arrangement. I have found my lucrative side income!  Big Grin
(17-02-2022, 02:07 PM)TalkingRabbit Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks to WFH arrangement. I have found my lucrative side income!  Big Grin

What side income have you found?  Thinking
(17-02-2022, 02:24 PM)cityhantam Wrote: [ -> ]What side income have you found?  Thinking

Pika pika or those OnlyFans pay or bidding to see ...
I don't see why employers should forbid moonlighting, except for civil servants. If employees need to moonlight, employers should reflect on themselves on whether the wages they pay are fair.
(17-02-2022, 02:24 PM)cityhantam Wrote: [ -> ]What side income have you found?  Thinking

It's DJIA intraday/scalping trades!  Laughter-68
If it's against the employment contract, structly No! no!
U lie, people will find out sooner later..
(17-02-2022, 02:35 PM)starbugs Wrote: [ -> ]I don't see why employers should forbid moonlighting, except for civil servants. If employees need to moonlight, employers should reflect on themselves on whether the wages they pay are fair.

A good reply, and to be  noted by moonlighters............
Civil servants also moon light too
Tactically everyone also doing be it from private , public , stat boards....

come business just put your wife name or make use relative name that all.
Than come declare form from HR you " claim never do business or own "

one thing interesting is come Civil services, their HR got ask you to delcare like " Do you play stocks "
I was LOL , look at those Old civil servants at office see stocks buy stocks if you have tender with them peek their computers or even mobile phone.
(17-02-2022, 03:40 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]Civil servants also moon light too
Tactically everyone also doing be it from private , public , stat boards....

come business just put your wife name or make use relative name that all.
Than come declare form from HR you " claim never do business or own "

one thing interesting is come Civil services, their HR got ask you to delcare like " Do you play stocks "
I was LOL , look at those Old civil servants at office see stocks buy stocks if you have tender with them peek their computers or even mobile phone.

I think there are many old civil servants dabble in stocks/shares......it's a way to relief of their stress at work.......
If employers ask you why you moonlight, then just say because the salary you pay me is too low, lor.

What can they do?

Nothing.