SG Talk

Full Version: How the RK saga can turn the table....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
She suddenly comes out to declare that what she said were pure lies...

WP leaders should not bear the blame for her selfishness and self interest. 

She hopes that by her "truthfulness ", she can raise $35000 via crowd funding to pay for her fine.

Possible???
Wont lah. She got benefit from the other party to condemn her own party lah.

Sure one lah
(17-02-2022, 01:04 PM)hansamu Wrote: [ -> ]She suddenly comes out to declare that what she said were pure lies...

She hopes that by her "truthfulness ", she can raise $35000 via crowd funding to pay for her fine.

Possible???
Possible and she can crowd fund her funeral expenses instead
Her lao peh can foot the $35k lah. No need to crowd fund.
(17-02-2022, 01:27 PM):D5354 Wrote: [ -> ]Her 2nd $10,000 fined should be paid by Pritam

Why? You stupid or what?
You can volunteer and pay for her leh. Big Grin
(17-02-2022, 01:40 PM)5354 Wrote: [ -> ]If she dare to crowdfund, I will donate $100 and show proof here like I did the last time I donated to WP's million $$$ donation drive to raise funds for Pritam, Sylvia and LTK

If she is as close to me as she was to her mentor Pritam, I have no problem giving her $35K 

Song boh?

You have been telling everyone in this SGTalk of your gains in housing and CPF , so this total amount can also be paid by you. Clapping
(17-02-2022, 01:40 PM)5354 Wrote: [ -> ]If she dare to crowdfund, I will donate $100 and show proof here like I did the last time I donated to WP's million $$$ donation drive to raise funds for Pritam, Sylvia and LTK

If she is as close to me as she was to her mentor Pritam, I have no problem giving her $35K 

Song boh?

You have professed openly your strong inclination and gratefulness to the incumbent authorities for your well being, how could you possibly donate to the WP??

你有这么好死??
(17-02-2022, 01:06 PM)klat Wrote: [ -> ]Wont lah. She got benefit from the other party to condemn her own party lah.

Sure one lah

As the saying goes, it takes a thief to catch a thief.  And a lair to catch a lair. It simply reflex on themselves.
(17-02-2022, 01:27 PM)5354 Wrote: [ -> ]Her 2nd $10,000 fined should be paid by Pritam

Why? You stupid or what?

RK and you love to lie all the time.

Why should people be bothered with you, too?
(17-02-2022, 01:46 PM)5354 Wrote: [ -> ]Ladies and gentlemen

Pritam's biggest mistake during the COP proceedings is not "lying under oath" to save his own skin

But to throw Raeesah Khan under the bus when she is of no use to him anymore

When Pritam use mental illness to discredit Raeesah I lost all my respect for him

I bet I am not the only one who has been disappointed by Pritam's behavior under pressure during COP investigations

No point repeating the words of a liar again.

Prove to me with evidence.

NONE?

That means Jac Lau lied again.

Song boh?

Sounds like you want to up RK Laughter-144
(17-02-2022, 01:55 PM)5354 Wrote: [ -> ]Neither WP nor Pritam is my enemy although I am grateful and thankful to PAP

Get it?

Have you done your NS to protect this country??

NONE?
(17-02-2022, 01:55 PM)5354 Wrote: [ -> ]Neither WP nor Pritam is my enemy although I am grateful and thankful to PAP

Get it?

Have you done your NS to protect this country??

NONE?

That is why you are not a local and cannot integrate with us.
(17-02-2022, 01:04 PM)hansamu Wrote: [ -> ]She suddenly comes out to declare that what she said were pure lies...

Possible???

Her father so rich, need to crowd fund meh?