SG Talk

Full Version: Ukraine crisis: satellite photos give bird’s-eye view of Russian military positions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ukraine crisis: satellite photos give bird’s-eye view of Russian military positions

https://www.scmp.com/news/world/russia-c...e=rss_feed
Yelnya is very close to Belarus. Around 100km (99.87km on Google Earth). About 245km from Ukraine.

The closest cities to Ukraine are Belgorod, Kursk and then Bryansk from the northeastern side, not Yelnya which is further than about a dozen other Russian cities.

Lake Donuzlav is quite close to Ukraine's mainland. only 80+ km south of Ukraine.

Then there are the Belarus photos. I guessed they expect Russia to attack via Belarus.
Talk is easy; every time said wolf is coming"" but only see smoke ?
Very well plan at holding area. Good military logistic work. Such a big convoy… Big Grin

This look like more than 1 division military asset…
(18-02-2022, 10:25 AM)Bigiron Wrote: [ -> ]Ukraine crisis: satellite photos give bird’s-eye view of Russian military positions

https://www.scmp.com/news/world/russia-c...e=rss_feed

Should drop a bomb there.
(18-02-2022, 11:51 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote: [ -> ]Very well plan at holding area. Good military logistic work. Such a big convoy… Big Grin

This look like more than 1 division military asset…

2 division I think
(18-02-2022, 12:14 PM)guffaw Wrote: [ -> ]Should drop a bomb there.

You are doing it for your AMTK daddy?
(18-02-2022, 01:52 PM)cityhantam Wrote: [ -> ]You are doing it for your AMTK daddy?

You heart pain for your Commie-comrades?
(18-02-2022, 01:55 PM)guffaw Wrote: [ -> ]You heart pain for your Commie-comrades?

Good lapdog murderer
(18-02-2022, 02:16 PM)Niubee Wrote: [ -> ]Good lapdog murderer

You heart pain for your Commie comrade to murder the Ukraine forces?
(18-02-2022, 01:55 PM)guffaw Wrote: [ -> ]You heart pain for your Commie-comrades?

I pity your parents for giving birth to a moron!
(18-02-2022, 02:59 PM)cityhantam Wrote: [ -> ]I pity your parents for giving birth to a moron!

I pity your parents for giving birth to a traitor.
Thanks for sharing.. From the look of it, yeah looks like army deployment.

btw, the one with the largest & longest cock is African, and not Angmoh.
Is it a show? Does Russia need so many troops to attack a small and weak country like Ukraine?
(18-02-2022, 03:56 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote: [ -> ]Is it a show? Does Russia need so many troops to attack a small and weak country like Ukraine?

Of cos no need...but if against NATO, Russia will need that amount.
The thing is the Russian Military Exercise over already why they still remain in battle position ?
Today is 1 week already...
(18-02-2022, 02:17 PM)guffaw Wrote: [ -> ]You heart pain for your Commie comrade to murder the Ukraine forces?

Invasion started? When
Then, all the news say they retreat a few days ago...Why the next day the forces are still there ?
(18-02-2022, 04:02 PM)Niubee Wrote: [ -> ]Invasion started? When

Have not yet la...but first shot fired from Ukraine already.
(18-02-2022, 04:01 PM)*天哥* Wrote: [ -> ]The thing is the Russian Military Exercise over already why they still remain in battle position ?

Must wait for Winter Olympics over to make next move.
Yesterday, first shot fired from Ukraine but they denied it and blamed Russia:

https://youtu.be/K2ZB8i0xzy4
(18-02-2022, 04:02 PM)*天哥* Wrote: [ -> ]Then, all the news say they retreat a few days ago...Why the next day the forces are still there ?

Retreating partially only lah
(18-02-2022, 04:04 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote: [ -> ]Must wait for Winter Olympics over to make next move.

Yeah...that crossed my mind as well.
(18-02-2022, 04:05 PM)*天哥* Wrote: [ -> ]Yesterday, first shot fired from Ukraine but they denied it and blamed Russia:

This is nothing new, the fighting has been going on in eastern Ukraine between Ukraine garment force and rebel forces for years already, mainstream media in the west just want to beat the war drums and bring up tension in stock market.
(18-02-2022, 04:02 PM)*天哥* Wrote: [ -> ]Then, all the news say they retreat a few days ago...Why the next day the forces are still there ?

Actually they added more troops already instead.
(18-02-2022, 04:05 PM)*天哥* Wrote: [ -> ]Yesterday, first shot fired from Ukraine but they denied it and blamed Russia:

Ukraine does not gain by going to war.
(18-02-2022, 04:22 PM)guffaw Wrote: [ -> ]Ukraine does not gain by going to war.

But Biden wanted a war to boost his poll.
(18-02-2022, 04:34 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote: [ -> ]But Biden wanted a war to boost his poll.

Don't think ukarine will go to war for Biden. Ukarine has everything to lose with the war. 

The rebels and russia on the other hand, have much to gain by triggering the war.
(18-02-2022, 04:22 PM)guffaw Wrote: [ -> ]Actually they added more troops already instead.

Actually, your parents gave birth to a moron!
Pages: 1 2