SG Talk

Full Version: India made a Singaporean company bleed $16 billion in a day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(18-02-2022, 12:54 PM)Ernesto Wrote: [ -> ]https://tfiglobalnews.com/2022/02/17/ind...onnection/

Forest Li is china born new singaporean.  To be impartial, Sea is a a pseudo chinese company Big Grin  So is Li Jiawei still a singaporean?  Think she is in shanghai with her husband.
Yup...my friend worked in Shopee (part of Sea) and he said it's basically a Chinese company. Working language is mainly Chinese.
(18-02-2022, 01:13 PM)p1acebo Wrote: [ -> ]Forest Li is china born new singaporean.  To be impartial, Sea is a a pseudo chinese company Big Grin  So is Li Jiawei still a singaporean?  Think she is in shanghai with her husband.
Former China table tennis player Jing Junhong still a Singaporean with a Singaporean husband leh.😄😄

Reasoning Not accepted 😅
(18-02-2022, 01:15 PM)starbugs Wrote: [ -> ]Yup...my friend worked in Shopee (part of Sea) and he said it's basically a Chinese company. Working language is mainly Chinese.

I'm ok with dat as long as they contribute to and benefit our country. Forrest  Li , unlike [take ur money but give no value]  Peter Lim, actually sarpots and invests in many local projects including our bohlak football teams.  Shopee enables us to buy goods at a cheaper price [unlike NTUC}. Iz all good as far as Im concerned.

India is costing us trillions with their snakey politics. India 1, Sinpwn -1
(18-02-2022, 01:20 PM)Ernesto Wrote: [ -> ]Former China table tennis player Jing Junhong still a Singaporean with a Singaporean husband leh.😄😄

Reasoning Not accepted 😅

Jing Junhong is lao aunty leow.  I'm wondering about the younger player that our jamban auntie soh was fawning over.  Li Jiawei
Forrest  Li's wife is a local-born Singaporean.

Sea Ltd is a Sg registered company.
no wonder ah long angry and said things about their mps
(18-02-2022, 01:42 PM)cityhantam Wrote: [ -> ]Forrest  Li's wife is a local-born Singaporean.

If no wrong I believe she is  China origin Sinpwnean, not local.
(18-02-2022, 01:53 PM)luncheonmeat Wrote: [ -> ]If no wrong I believe she is  China origin Sinpwnean, not local.

Even from her name alone, I can surmise she is not local born.

Ma Liqian
https://www.facebook.com/liqian.ma.14

Tiohlah, the name soundsi Tiongkok. Sinpwn gals seldom fall for Tiongkok men. Plus local lians not so capable compared to ATBs. Her FB sez she is from Wuxi.
(18-02-2022, 01:42 PM)cityhantam Wrote: [ -> ]Forrest  Li's wife is a local-born Singaporean.

Nope. His wife is China born scholar but work for temasek. Converted citizen long before Forrest.
So stress,, enjoy my lunch now.