SG Talk

Full Version: From Young LHL already a FAIL politician
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is what I like to see. If the ministers didn't answer your question, then keep firing at them. Instead, we saw Jo Teo giving a nonsensical reply and PS just accepted it!
(19-02-2022, 06:49 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote: [ -> ]This is what I like to see. If the ministers didn't answer your question, then keep firing at them. Instead, we saw Jo Teo giving a nonsensical reply and PS just accepted it!

Base one how the current 4g Ministers debate EPIC FAIL For sure when they face " IF " JBL and Chaim still around and young

now only Dr Chee and Lin T can grind the " daily sleeping 4G minister "
(19-02-2022, 07:02 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]Base one how the current 4g Ministers debate EPIC FAIL For sure when they face " IF " JBL and Chaim still around and young

now only Dr Chee and Lin T can grind the " daily sleeping 4G minister "

Chiam was never a good debater, hence they let him live a long life. We now see PAP ridiculing LMW, because he has proven to be a very stubborn and effective oppo.
(19-02-2022, 07:14 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote: [ -> ]Chiam was never a good debater, hence they let him live a long life. We now see PAP ridiculing LMW, because he has proven to be a very stubborn and effective oppo.

In fact Low K T pattern like Chaim this is why Low still can last till now in Politics

Those " hard core one got fix " like JBL, got another one i forget his name , etc

I just hope Dr Chee and Low T got chance been voted in but well dumb voters again surely vote PAP yet again than after than complain daily? LOL....
LHL is the least educated in the family.
To me, by OVER- paying Ministers is the worst idea.

At least set clear KPI for each GE Rally so that it is transparent and we can measure their performance.

And pay bonus only 12 mths after their performance is proven.
Rather flippant with his approach and it is still apparant now.