SG Talk

Full Version: I going to be RICH soon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
so call can half retire chilling around?
Last time I give face to my cousin friend which he hard sell saving plan to me
monthly deduct 200 , if I never take out to use will earn interest

he told me the plan end when i at 48 I think and claim I can retire by 50 WHICH that time he told me.
Clapping Clapping Clapping Well done!!!
(20-02-2022, 02:14 PM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]Clapping Clapping Clapping Well done!!!

I still got one saving plan is from bank going to end soon " I going to roll again but put this time on different bank , beside use some now times is bad have to keep some hard cash standby "
that one I mention is insurance saving plan
one month 200, save whole life plus only 100k at most. can retire with that meh?
(20-02-2022, 02:17 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote: [ -> ]one month 200, save whole life plus only 100k at most. can retire with that meh?

I eat two meals only , never go resturants eat ONLY Rich Uncle bring me go.

Than I never buy much things

Summary I lead a REAL Simple life cannot meh?
(20-02-2022, 02:20 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]I eat two meals only , never go resturants eat ONLY Rich Uncle bring me go.

Your $100k won’t last you very long if you retire early. If your rich uncle don’t feed you you will have to fend for yourself. Whether you buy things or not this is the reality.
(20-02-2022, 02:20 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]I eat two meals only , never go resturants eat ONLY Rich Uncle bring me go.

So according to the plan you become RICH at 48 yo and lets say you retire at 50 yo plus your life span is around 80 yo. That's 30 solid years of retire life with just relaxation and no work living n your wealth of $100,000 accumulated through your cousin's saving plan. 

With current inflation your planned saving of $100K is now worth only $50K buying power. In another 10 years it will lose more purchasing power where your original $100K will be worth around $30K after 10 years into your retirement. By then all your current sins of cigar smoking, wine drinking until head blur blur, late night, etc. will want you to pay back by medical expenses. You think you can survive on that ah?........ Thinking
(20-02-2022, 03:08 PM)Huliwang Wrote: [ -> ]So according to the plan you become RICH at 48 yo and lets say you retire at 50 yo plus your life span is around 80 yo. That's 30 solid years of retire life with just relaxation and no work living n your wealth of $100,000 accumulated through your cousin's saving plan. 

With current inflation your planned saving of $100K is now worth only $50K buying power. In another 10 years it will lose more purchasing power where your original $100K will be worth around $30K after 10 years into your retirement. By then all your current sins of cigar smoking, wine drinking until head blur blur, late night, etc. will want you to pay back by medical expenses. You think you can survive on that ah?........ Thinking

Smile This is why I lead a Life Like Ang Mo , Don't bother the future to be honest , Treat every days " as if " is YOUR LAST DAY which I learning now.

Yr uncle never give u extra allowance when he touches u ?
(20-02-2022, 03:21 PM)Niubee Wrote: [ -> ]Yr uncle never give u extra allowance when he touches u ?

he act blur " on hermes bag "
(20-02-2022, 03:21 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]Smile This is why I lead a Life Like Ang Mo , Don't bother the future to be honest , Treat every days " as if " is YOUR LAST DAY which I learning now.

Ang mo can lead a fuxk care life because when they broke the govt give them dole. Here when you broke everyone avoid you and PAP says it is your fault and you die your business..... Big Grin
(20-02-2022, 03:29 PM)Huliwang Wrote: [ -> ]Ang mo can lead a fuxk care life because when they broke the govt give them dole. Here when you broke everyone avoid you and PAP says it is your fault and you die your business..... Big Grin

Yea lor I envy those Ang Mo, Happen to see few live stream on tourist spot in Thailand see those ang mo, some with kids as family chilling around , carefree like that

Sometimes you see " Ang Mo " like " crazy or stupid " But I tell you , they knows the meaning of what is LIFE end of the day
(20-02-2022, 02:16 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]I still got one saving plan is from bank going to end soon " I going to roll again but put this time on different bank , beside use some now times is bad have to keep some hard cash standby "
that one I mention is insurance saving plan
Is it an endowment plan? With which bank? What kind of interest rate they gives?
(20-02-2022, 03:36 PM)Gemstar Wrote: [ -> ]Is it an endowment plan? With which bank? What kind of interest rate they gives?

Is saving plan from bank at first but now is Aviva take over.

another one also saving plan is from prudential

Simple life surely enough for oneself. 
Plus your other savings, CPF etc ..superfluous. 

If too much savings, no heirs to hand over and cannot bring  along also "sayang".
better hint to yr rich uncle to give you some shares of his wealth. skali he donates all to charity or garment then you lugi loh
(20-02-2022, 03:43 PM)hansamu Wrote: [ -> ]Simple life surely enough for oneself. 
Plus your other savings, CPF etc ..superfluous. 

If too much savings, no heirs to hand over and cannot bring  along also "sayang".

yea rah, I don't have kids or wife lol
(20-02-2022, 03:45 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote: [ -> ]better hint to yr rich uncle to give you some shares of his wealth. skali he donates all to charity or garment then you lugi loh

I feel he will give me some rah , beside his daughter " useless one only knows how to spend "
(20-02-2022, 03:39 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]Is saving plan from bank at first but now is Aviva take over.

another one also saving plan is from prudential
Oh ada 5-year saving plan with BOC under China Life. They do hv vendor Great Eastern too. Interest rate projected is 3.8%. Not a lot. But, safe.
(20-02-2022, 03:22 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]he act blur " on hermes bag "

And you said you live a simple life?
(20-02-2022, 03:53 PM)Gemstar Wrote: [ -> ]Oh ada 5-year saving plan with BOC under China Life. They do hv vendor Great Eastern too. Interest rate projected is 3.8%. Not a lot. But, safe.

next one I going to put is China Bank, literally my parents got put , i see not bad. Good thing they will send letter update you unless " others " don't.

now I worry KNS the agent will " anyhow " or not. Now is not my friend in charge, come prudential.
What my friend last time told me while I buy the plan from him, he just told me monthly I actually can withdraw with " interest " but if I never withdraw the interest will be slightly more till the contract end.

I think should be same like Aviva contract end, they will automatic send cheque to me?
(20-02-2022, 04:33 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote: [ -> ]And you said you live a simple life?

because is not from my money rah Tongue
(20-02-2022, 04:42 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]because is not from my money rah Tongue

But it shows that you yearn for it. So it's not simple-living that you claimed you live. It's simple because you can't afford it.
(20-02-2022, 05:06 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote: [ -> ]But it shows that you yearn for it. So it's not simple-living that you claimed you live. It's simple because you can't afford it.

Uncle bonus to me can or not but I feel " been cheated " maybe he wii give " LV " instead " hermes "
(20-02-2022, 04:41 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]next one I going to put is China Bank, literally my parents got put , i see not bad. Good thing they will send letter update you unless  " others " don't.

now I worry KNS the agent will " anyhow " or not. Now is not my friend in charge, come prudential.
What my friend last time told me while I buy the plan from him, he just told me monthly I actually can withdraw with " interest " but if I never withdraw the interest will be slightly more till the contract end.

I think should be same like Aviva contract end, they will automatic send cheque to me?
Bank of China is trustworthy. Their service standards are very good. Staffs are very helpful and patient. They deal with lots of elderlies and are very respectful towards them. You shd diversify yr portfolio and invest in bank shares when there is a huge correction. Don’t put all in one basket.
(20-02-2022, 06:12 PM)Gemstar Wrote: [ -> ]Bank of China is trustworthy. Their service standards are very good. Staffs are very helpful and patient. They deal with lots of elderlies and are very respectful towards them.

this is why my parents still continue support them.
last time when I just a kid, my parents bring me along as they go deposit money at Bank of china at Raffles place.
I still remember the place is quite atas , like as if a Hotel like that. I remember asking here some SG Talkers told me yea still the same got that atas hotel feel , looks.
(20-02-2022, 02:13 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]so call can half retire chilling around?
Last time I give face to my cousin friend which he hard sell saving plan to me
monthly deduct 200 , if I never take out to use will earn interest

he told me the plan end when i at 48 I think and claim I can retire by 50 WHICH that time he told me.

Average monthly expense to live basically in Singapore $3500 
Assuming u already have a residence and is single.

Yout $100,000 will be gone in 2 years if u retire unless u continue to work like a dog for ur uncle.
(20-02-2022, 08:00 PM)*天哥* Wrote: [ -> ]Average monthly expense to live basically in Singapore $3500 
Assuming u already have a residence and is single.

Yout $100,000 will be gone in 2 years if u retire unless u continue to work like a dog for ur uncle.

And assume u dun get sick or grow old.
To retire comfortably in SG,

U need $3000x12x50years = $1.8 million

Otherwise prepare to work until u die.
Monthly living expense in Singapore breakdown :

Eating out : $1200 ( no restaurant )
Transport : $500 ( public only )
Personal effects e.g toilet papers etc : $1000

Total : $2700 ( most basic standard )
Pages: 1 2