SG Talk

Full Version: Android will kena spy or not?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As titled.
Of course.
How to disable all trackers in Android apps?

TrackerControl is a program for Android, allowing you to find out what specific tracking technologies are present in the code of your applications, and then to block them.

The service also identifies the companies behind the tracking and reveals their goals (commonly, analytics or advertising). Use it!
(20-02-2022, 09:03 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote: [ -> ]Of course.

As in the hacker can turn on your camera to see you. Record your conversation. Get your banking password? 

Just now I search online info for a specific item. Immediately when I do into a merchant website, the item show out. Seems like they know what I am searching for previously.
(20-02-2022, 09:07 PM)dynamite Wrote: [ -> ]As in the hacker can turn on your camera to see you. Record your conversation. Get your banking password? 

Just now I search online info for a specific item. Immediately when I do into a merchant website, the item show out. Seems like they know what I am searching for previously.

The hacker can indeed turn on the camera and record your conversation, if you accidentally give them root access.

But no, the one you mentioned about websites showing those items you've searched previously is NOT hacking. They know it simply because the history of your search. For example, we're giving lots of info to Google who will then sell special service to sellers so that they will show you those items again and again, knowing that you have taken interest in them.