SG Talk

Full Version: Now my Uncle treat me like houseman....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
tell me go buy this and that serve him
U balless to say No
(22-02-2022, 10:49 AM)Niubee Wrote: [ -> ]U balless to say No

U dare to tell boss no?
(22-02-2022, 10:50 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]U dare to tell boss no?

Why not? .............. Thinking
No dignity. Just quit.
(22-02-2022, 10:58 AM)Huliwang Wrote: [ -> ]Why not? .............. Thinking

because due to " his asset "
(22-02-2022, 11:22 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]because due to " his asset "

You dreaming or not? Every day lusting after other people's asset...... Rolleyes
(22-02-2022, 11:32 AM)Huliwang Wrote: [ -> ]You dreaming or not? Every day lusting after other people's asset...... Rolleyes

actually to be honest, One day in office happen to tidy my Uncle office I saw his will , he got pass some of his asset to me hehe, thus no choice I just " diam diam been command by him rah ".
(22-02-2022, 11:33 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]actually to be honest, One day in office happen to tidy my Uncle office I saw his will , he got pass some of his asset to me hehe, thus no choice I just " diam diam been command by him rah ".

Dun be surprised he changed the will already and trying to make you leave his office on your own....... Rolleyes
(22-02-2022, 11:54 AM)Huliwang Wrote: [ -> ]Dun be surprised he changed the will already and trying to make you leave his office on your own....... Rolleyes

never changed I take a peek recently hehe.
(22-02-2022, 11:33 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]actually to be honest, One day in office happen to tidy my Uncle office I saw his will , he got pass some of his asset to me hehe, thus no choice I just " diam diam been command by him rah ".

To be honest, you're easily fooled. He let you see a fake will to make you happy only.
(22-02-2022, 11:55 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]never changed I take a peek recently hehe.

You think your unker bonkang like you ah? I know of a few rich bosses who enjoy making a few fake wills and let those they dislike have opportunities to take occasional peeps to confuse and play them out...... Rolleyes
(22-02-2022, 12:45 PM)Huliwang Wrote: [ -> ]You think your unker bonkang like you ah? I know of a few rich bosses who enjoy making a few fake wills and let those they dislike have opportunities to take occasional peeps to confuse and play them out...... Rolleyes

I trust my uncle, from young till now he sayang me alot Smile

That could be a fake will, purposely put there to let you see. The real one... Is store else where.

Anyway, a birdie in your hand... Is better than the other 2 in the bushes..

Some of his assets to u is how much?
(22-02-2022, 10:50 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]U dare to tell boss no?

did so many times.....!!! Bolumpar.... say so lah.

Yr uncle can sense your balless behavior so always get u do things. He is very smart... Clapping Laughing
(22-02-2022, 01:14 PM)Niubee Wrote: [ -> ]did so many times.....!!! Bolumpar.... say so lah.

Yr uncle can sense your balless behavior so always get u do things. He is very smart... Clapping Laughing

Ok rah, I be slave to Uncle better than slave to " strangers out there ".
At least I working for my relatives " own people at least "
(22-02-2022, 10:47 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]Now my Uncle treat me like houseman....

For a moment, I thought you study medicine.
(22-02-2022, 10:58 AM)Huliwang Wrote: [ -> ]Why not? .............. Thinking

He is enjoying lah!  Big Grin
(22-02-2022, 01:57 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]Ok rah, I be slave to Uncle better than slave to " strangers out there ".
At least I working for my relatives " own people at least "

Don't be a fool. Slave to relatives is the same as slave to strangers. Sometimes strangers treat u better because they don't ask you to do such things as buying toilet papers.
(22-02-2022, 02:29 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote: [ -> ]Don't be a fool. Slave to relatives is the same as slave to strangers. Sometimes strangers treat u better because they don't ask you to do such things as buying toilet papers.

At least I know all my relatives is good Smile
(22-02-2022, 02:38 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]At least I know all my relatives is good Smile

When are you going to start your own company and be your own boss?  Big Grin
(22-02-2022, 10:47 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]tell me go buy this and that serve him

Is it your real uncle or your own father? Rotfl