SG Talk

Full Version: If Trump still President , Russia will not attack
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
do you believe?
Smile
But people said Trump is compromised by the Russians.
(25-02-2022, 01:35 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote: [ -> ]But people said Trump is compromised by the Russians.

Lol but at least No war, everyone " happy , happy "
Only he keep bashing China
(25-02-2022, 01:37 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]Lol but at least No war, everyone " happy , happy "
Only he keep bashing China

Actually you can see that China also boh hiew him at the end, because he kept changing his mind after saying something. How can you trust a person like that?
(25-02-2022, 01:42 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote: [ -> ]Actually you can see that China also boh hiew him at the end, because he kept changing his mind after saying something. How can you trust a person like that?

This is why I say Trump if still President peace peace.
As usual talk talk only
(25-02-2022, 01:44 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]This is why I say Trump if still President peace peace.
As usual talk talk only

I kinda miss him. The world is a less interesting place when he's not the president.
(25-02-2022, 01:47 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote: [ -> ]I kinda miss him. The world is a less interesting place when he's not the president.

haha true, for me is IF You want " Peace " .
(25-02-2022, 01:49 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]haha true, for me is IF You want " Peace " .

One thing he said his nuclear red button are bigger than NK.
(25-02-2022, 01:49 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]haha true, for me is IF You want " Peace " .

Let’s talk about Poland Laughing
If Gorbachev did not break up the USSR all these will not occur...
If the fallen angels did not decent from the moon, the whites will not be born and there will not be so many wars...
(25-02-2022, 01:09 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]do you believe?
Smile

Yes. He is only a business man
nah ,,, unless his trump hotel is in Ukraine
Yes because he is Putin puppet and will block any Eastern country from joining nato
(25-02-2022, 01:09 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]do you believe?
Smile

If....... If I am the president, there will be no more poor people!

Do you believe?  Rotfl
(25-02-2022, 01:38 PM)cityhantam Wrote: [ -> ]If....... If I am the president, there will be no more poor people!

Do you believe?  Rotfl

Smile I believe Trump more than you, partly he is a Businessman Money always WORKS WONDER BEHIND
If only our first Lady Ho Ching slam Putin Russia will retreat.
Trump praises Putin, putting Republican leaders in a bind
WASHINGTON (NYTIMES) - As Russia prepared to strike Ukraine and the United States rushed to defend neighbouring allies in Europe, former US President Donald Trump had nothing but admiration for President Vladimir Putin of Russia.

He is "pretty smart," Mr Trump said Wednesday (Feb 23) at a Florida fundraiser, assessing the impending invasion like a real estate deal. "He's taken over a country for US$2 worth of sanctions," he said, "taking over a country - really a vast, vast location, a great piece of land with a lot of people - and just walking right in."
https://www.straitstimes.com/world/unite...-in-a-bind?
(25-02-2022, 03:20 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote: [ -> ]https://www.nytimes.com/2022/02/24/world...raine.html

You see he ever friend friend with Kim of NK .

See , now he not president, NK play his missile again last month or so , I think remember in Jan , he keep fire his missile few times.

This is why I say Trump if he still a President , No war , every where is " peaceful " Only daily bashing around hehe
(25-02-2022, 03:23 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]You see he ever friend friend with Kim of NK .

See , now he not president, NK play his missile again last month or so , I think remember in Jan , he keep fire his missile few times.

This is why I say Trump if he still a President , No war , every where is " peaceful " Only daily bashing around hehe

Trump is a businessman, he met Kim was only for publicity and adding credit to himself in order to win election, it was a show, no problem resolved, no concrete outcome after the Summits and waste taxpers’ money in Spore.
(25-02-2022, 03:30 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote: [ -> ]Trump is a businessman, he met Kim was only for publicity and adding credit to himself in order to win election, it was a show, no problem resolved, no concrete outcome after the Summits and waste taxpers’ money in Spore.

His meetings with Kim were like having kopi & saying hello to business partners only.

Hard are you bro? How’s the business? 

We meet again in Hanoi for kopi next month, ok? Bye bro!
(25-02-2022, 03:30 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote: [ -> ]Trump is a businessman, he met Kim was only for publicity and adding credit to himself in order to win election, it was a show, no problem resolved, no concrete outcome after the Summits and waste taxpers’ money in Spore.

better than Biden at least. People also know he just talk talk , Businessman style etc but at least while he serve as President the world still at peace at least.
Same same ..just more drama than ah Joe

they wont attack one la

they are just next door
(25-02-2022, 03:34 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]better than Biden at least. People also know he just talk talk , Businessman style etc but at least while he serve as President the world still at peace at least.

Like Chinese businessmen who reply on connections, president dunt do that….Trump is not an experienced politician, what has he done in the 4- year term? Meeting NK leader for kopi and building wall along Mexican border?
(25-02-2022, 03:37 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote: [ -> ]Like Chinese businessmen who reply on connections, president dunt do that….Trump is not an experienced politician, what has he done in the 4- year term? Meeting NK leader for kopi and building wall along Mexican border?

same as for Biden what just like ours TOO look at LHL even since take over as PM for years, what Great achievement he has done for SG down to the people? Compare with his dad LKY ??
(25-02-2022, 03:35 PM)keys Wrote: [ -> ]Same same ..just more drama than ah Joe

they wont attack one la

they are just next door

Trump likes publicity, every nite he sits in front of gigantic TV holding remote controller in hand watching how different TV channels talking about him….when he was at Korea border he suddenly wanted to cross border to N Korea for a show, he called little Kim, then he crossed the border shaking hands with Kim in front of world media, what did he achieve? Nothing!
It's a pity our First Lady Ho did not open her mouth leaving Ukraine in the lurch
Pages: 1 2