SG Talk

Full Version: 5 days self-isolation at home!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I nearly died!  Tongue
You're well now?
Take honey plus lemon juice.
Take care dude
(26-02-2022, 05:50 PM)cityhantam Wrote: [ -> ]I nearly died!  Tongue

How come didnt?

Your vaccine lousy one right?
(26-02-2022, 06:23 PM)guffaw Wrote: [ -> ]How come didnt?

Your vaccine lousy one right?

Ya lor!

3 doses of Angmoh vaccines lor!
(26-02-2022, 09:27 PM)cityhantam Wrote: [ -> ]Ya lor!

3 doses of Angmoh vaccines lor!

Dont bluff, you took sinovac.
Just treat it like nomal flu. Heard many just a few days will recover.
You took Sinovac also can kanna...you didnt take AngMo Drug meh
(26-02-2022, 10:43 PM)Sharexchange Wrote: [ -> ]You took Sinovac also can kanna...you didnt take AngMo Drug meh

I took 3 doses of Pfizer.  crying
(26-02-2022, 10:13 PM)guffaw Wrote: [ -> ]Dont bluff, you took sinovac.

You love to propagate LIES so much meh?

People’s misfortune you also want to turn into LIES for what?

Can get monetary rewards ah?
(26-02-2022, 10:47 PM)cityhantam Wrote: [ -> ]You love to propagate LIES so much meh?

People’s misfortune you also want to turn into LIES for what?

Can get monetary rewards ah?

You touted sinovc like it is miracle pill and demonise mrna vaccines. Yet you took pfzier? One word....unbelievable!
(26-02-2022, 11:00 PM)guffaw Wrote: [ -> ]You touted sinovc like it is miracle pill and demonise mrna vaccines. Yet you took pfzier? One word....unbelievable!

I wanted Sinovac or Sinopharm but MOH refused to give me!

I refused to pay for Sinovac or Sinopharm!

Can or not?
(26-02-2022, 11:19 PM)cityhantam Wrote: [ -> ]I wanted Sinovac or Sinopharm but MOH refused to give me!

Can or not?

So you are cheapskate? For 100 bucks or so, you sold off your convictions...
(26-02-2022, 11:21 PM)guffaw Wrote: [ -> ]So you are cheapskate? For 100 bucks or so, you sold off your convictions...

Why should I pay for something I deserve to get free?
(26-02-2022, 11:22 PM)cityhantam Wrote: [ -> ]Why should I pay for something I deserve to get free?

You should deserve the best for your body based on your conviction. Whats 100 bucks?
(26-02-2022, 11:25 PM)guffaw Wrote: [ -> ]You should deserve the best for your body based on your conviction. Whats 100 bucks?

You should deserve the top award for being a moron!
(26-02-2022, 11:33 PM)cityhantam Wrote: [ -> ]You should deserve the top award for being a moron!

So, in conclusion, you are a paid commie loudspeaker. 

Paid to make noise and demonise mrna vaccine.

Paid to promote china vaccines.

In the end, you still go for mrna "harmful" and "ineffective" vaccines instead of your so call "superior" china vaccines.

If you are not paid, then you should take over the greatest top moron award.
(26-02-2022, 11:49 PM)guffaw Wrote: [ -> ]So, in conclusion, you are a paid commie loudspeaker. 

Paid to make noise and demonise mrna vaccine.

Paid to promote china vaccines.

In the end, you still go for mrna "harmful" and "ineffective" vaccines instead of your so call "superior" china vaccines.

If you are not paid, then you should take over the greatest top moron award.

Pls don't tell LIES and put words into my mouth!

Show proof of your claims!
(26-02-2022, 11:50 PM)cityhantam Wrote: [ -> ]Pls don't tell LIES and put words into my mouth!

Guffaw keep calling people CCP supporter, he should be Taiwan 1450.. So relax.. 1450 are known be burping out shxt from their mouth..
Get well  Thumbsup
(26-02-2022, 11:19 PM)cityhantam Wrote: [ -> ]I wanted Sinovac or Sinopharm but MOH refused to give me!

Can or not?

Laughing
You either too many clones cannot remember which clone said what or Covid has impaired your memory or got another family member using your cityhantam account. Think many remember u saying in dis forum you took Sinovac which was given free by garbagemen  during the initial rollout but had to pay the administrative fee charged by the approved clinic.
You got say ur 3rd dose was free when garbagemen later made it freely available.

Which ever jab you took  hope you get better soon. If u still able to post so frequently while down with Covid means Sinovac got some efficacy yah.
Otherwise cannot even function liao. Jia you!  Gesti-109
(26-02-2022, 11:50 PM)cityhantam Wrote: [ -> ]Pls don't tell LIES and put words into my mouth!

If you don't lie every hour here, nobody will call you a liar Rotfl

See, when you lie too much, people don't believe you anymore. When you young, you don't hear the story of the child crying wolf?
(26-02-2022, 05:50 PM)cityhantam Wrote: [ -> ]I nearly died!  Tongue

dun die so fast….i very bored without you to toy with Opasnie-1

get well soon
Why no commie visit you in this thread to wish you speedy recovery and give you flowers?
(27-02-2022, 08:35 AM)guffaw Wrote: [ -> ]Why no commie visit you in this thread to wish you speedy recovery and give you flowers?

clone give clone a bit weird lah… Rolleyes
(27-02-2022, 08:40 AM)pervertosan Wrote: [ -> ] clone give clone a bit weird lah… Rolleyes

Rotfl

That's true.

In that case I wish him speedy recovery. 

[Image: getwell-flower.jpg]
Stay home experience is like what ?
(27-02-2022, 03:37 AM)luncheonmeat Wrote: [ -> ]Laughing
You either too many clones cannot remember which clone said what or Covid has impaired your memory or got another family member using your cityhantam account. Think many remember u saying in dis forum you took Sinovac which was given free by garbagemen  during the initial rollout but had to pay the administrative fee charged by the approved clinic.
You got say ur 3rd dose was free when garbagemen later made it freely available.

Which ever jab you took  hope you get better soon. If u still able to post so frequently while down with Covid means Sinovac got some efficacy yah.
Otherwise cannot even function liao. Jia you!  Gesti-109

Pls show proof. 

Don't just tok cok and shame your religion here!
(27-02-2022, 08:56 AM)FangFang Wrote: [ -> ]Stay home experience is like what ?

No difference for him. He post 24*7 nonstop at home even without covid stay home.
Pages: 1 2