SG Talk

Full Version: Where is Walaneh?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Walaneh, dont dont know meh?
Where is he??????
bro, list down names of all missing forumers in a post like this:

"waleneh, exbabu, goat flower, ...

please come to this forum and register! "

when they search for their names they'll see yr post
(19-07-2021, 02:44 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote: [ -> ]bro, list down names of all missing forumers in a post like this:

"waleneh, exbabu, goat flower, ...

please come to this forum and register! "

when they search for their names they'll see yr post

May be put on Straits Time obituary page to tell them come here...... Big Grin
Waraueh still haven't report in yet
Dun noe he noes or not
Sibeh jialat  Big Grin
(19-07-2021, 02:20 PM)Hfourhappy Wrote: [ -> ]Walaneh, dont dont know meh?
Where is he??????

Walaneh is back already, Sis H4H. Big Grin
(03-05-2022, 05:33 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote: [ -> ]Walaneh is back already, Sis H4H. Big Grin

yo Ms STI ....but i missed his last sentence "You dont know meh?"  Tongue
(19-07-2021, 02:20 PM)Hfourhappy Wrote: [ -> ]Walaneh, dont dont know meh?
Where is he??????

That's his signature and the exact wording was "you don't know meh". One new guy already used that signature a few times already........ Big Grin
(03-05-2022, 05:34 PM)Hfourhappy Wrote: [ -> ]yo Ms STI ....but i missed his last sentence "You dont know meh?"  Tongue

He no longer says that Laughing
(03-05-2022, 05:35 PM)Huliwang Wrote: [ -> ]That's his signature and the exact wording was "you don't know meh". One new guy already used that signature a few times already........ Big Grin

yeah @cheekopeman
(03-05-2022, 05:38 PM)Hfourhappy Wrote: [ -> ]yeah @cheekopeman

Bingo!....... Big Grin
(03-05-2022, 05:40 PM)Huliwang Wrote: [ -> ]Bingo!....... Big Grin

lets see how long he gonna keep quiet about his old nick Walaneh.... Tongue
I am missing Debono too. Wonders what happened to him, He always gave me reputations points. Hope he is well and return here to say hi.
(03-05-2022, 05:41 PM)Gemstar Wrote: [ -> ]I am missing Debono too. Wonders what happened to him, He always gave me reputations points. Hope he is well and return here to say hi.

Dear Gem,  he will come back....
how to give reputations points?
(03-05-2022, 05:40 PM)Hfourhappy Wrote: [ -> ]lets see how long he gonna keep quiet about his old nick Walaneh.... Tongue

He kept quite means admitting lah. He cannot use that old nick because someone already registered with that nick..... Big Grin
(03-05-2022, 05:45 PM)Huliwang Wrote: [ -> ]He kept quite means admitting lah. He cannot use that old nick because someone already registered with that nick..... Big Grin

someone???
why someone want to use his nick?
likely trouble maker from the defunct sgtalk.com
(03-05-2022, 05:47 PM)Hfourhappy Wrote: [ -> ]someone???
why someone want to use his nick?
likely trouble maker from the defunct sgtalk.com

Must be Yanghua aka oyk
(03-05-2022, 05:49 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote: [ -> ]Must be Yanghua aka oyk

Ms STI, this guy a terrible trouble maker.
holding grudges for years and probably will bring his grudges to his coffin.
Forgive and forget.
Others can do it, why he cant?
better stay far far away from him.
(03-05-2022, 05:38 PM)Hfourhappy Wrote: [ -> ]yeah @cheekopeman

You looking for me?
(03-05-2022, 05:54 PM)cheekopekman Wrote: [ -> ]You looking for me?

yes bro Walaneh, everybody look for you.

That's a sicko who dun have a REAL live outside but trolling around various forums to look for quarrels. Probably he dun have any social life at all as he don't seems able to communicate with anyone with civility and respect. 
He kept quarrelling with everyone in this forum, got pbanned and kept changing nick to hide his shameful past. Really a piece of shxt....... Rolleyes
(03-05-2022, 06:02 PM)Huliwang Wrote: [ -> ]That's a sicko who dun have a REAL live outside but trolling around various forums to look for quarrels. Probably he dun have any social life at all as he don't seems able to communicate with anyone with civility and respect. 
He kept quarrelling with everyone in this forum, got pbanned and kept changing nick to hide his shameful past. Really a piece of shxt....... Rolleyes

i was absent few months and came back, and started attack by him  (i never even reply any post to him (OYK) ) .... Rotfl
(03-05-2022, 06:02 PM)Huliwang Wrote: [ -> ]That's a sicko who dun have a REAL live outside but trolling around various forums to look for quarrels. Probably he dun have any social life at all as he don't seems able to communicate with anyone with civility and respect. 

He not only follows you but also finds a chance to quarrel with you, very sickening, he has very thick skin , chase him away, he comes back the next day. Angry
(03-05-2022, 06:05 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote: [ -> ]He not only follows you but also find a chance to quarrel, very sickening, he has very thick skin , chase him away, he comes back the next day. Angry

really?
goodness.... guess he should go IHM for checkup and take medication.
(03-05-2022, 05:54 PM)cheekopekman Wrote: [ -> ]You looking for me?

Sis H4H misses you lah. Laughter-68
(03-05-2022, 06:07 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote: [ -> ]Sis H4H misses you lah. Laughter-68

Laughing

Whenever u post threads on Taiwan news he will always give u a 👍 just like in old forum  Big Grin

Have you got over your cheating at the 2016 Most Popular Forumer Awards?  It has been 6 years and you are still so angry?  Can even now say I am Casanova? Thinking
(03-05-2022, 06:42 PM)p1acebo Wrote: [ -> ]Have you got over your cheating at the 2016 Most Popular Forumer Awards?  It has been 6 years and you are still so angry?  Can even now say I am Casanova? Thinking

In old forum Casanova asked how was ur business  Big Grin

Grandma MrsSTI, how does it feel to be booted out of the Most Popular Forumer 2016 Award for cheating? Big Grin
(03-05-2022, 06:43 PM)Galilo_l Wrote: [ -> ]In old forum Casanova asked how was ur business  Big Grin

Hahaha he is the Admin Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3