SG Talk

Full Version: Told u guys Heavens got eyes one lah..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Now there is the Russia-Ukraine war and every unscrupulous businessmen and hawkers and evil greedy scumbags start to increase prices of everything and......

PAP still want to increase GST!!!

I already said, if Heavens remove the mandate, you can wait to be removed and anything you do is just a revolt against Heavens will

And Heavens will not give chance one lah

Repent before it is too late, i may perhapsĀ  intercede for you greedy useless bastards

Dun upset Heavens further, you bottom feeding PAP plps jlb cbl worms
I see how PAP still insists on increasing the GST now
(26-02-2022, 09:28 PM)Sentinel Wrote: [ -> ]Now there is the Russia-Ukraine war and every unscrupulous businessmen and hawkers and evil greedy scumbags start to increase prices of everything and......

PAP still want to increase GST!!!

I already said, if Heavens remove the mandate, you can wait to be removed and anything you do is just a revolt against Heavens will

And Heavens will not give chance one lah

Repent before it is too late, i may perhapsĀ  intercede for you greedy useless bastards

Dun upset Heavens further, you bottom feeding PAP plps jlb cbl worms

alamak...................i thought all the PAP ministers kena cancer or something..................make me happy for nothing................ Big Grin
Pap is disconnected with the ground. Increasing GST is giving excuses for hawkers and businesses to increase price again. There are so many options available to raise revenue and to cut cost. Money will never be enough if they continue with frivolous spending
PAP will probably twist the words to brainwash people that raising the GST is to help the poor people in the war...
simi heaven... you live in a mountain is it

inflation la .. just have to deal with it... spend less , save more and earn more .. not that hard la