SG Talk

Full Version: I support Ukraine! F...k Putin!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
tio boh?
I don't support ukarine but I sure don't support Russia invading into ukarine.
I apposed Putin
(27-02-2022, 11:38 AM)keys Wrote: [ -> ]I apposed Putin

You england very powerful! what is 'apposed'? I catch no balls!
(27-02-2022, 11:32 AM)lionkingch55 Wrote: [ -> ]tio boh?

If you support Ukraine because Russia is a big bully and a invader, then you tio lah.  Clapping
I dont support Ukraine. I think Ukraine should be neutral. Because a big European war will result.

I support you........ if........ you really got guts to fly to Moscow and fxxk Putin!

Not behind your computer screen hor!  Rotfl
aiya use mouth can support anyone
(27-02-2022, 11:47 AM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote: [ -> ]aiya use mouth can support anyone

Can lick ah Xi and pudding too.
(27-02-2022, 11:47 AM)cityhantam Wrote: [ -> ]I support you........ if........ you really got guts to fly to Moscow and fxxk Putin!

Not behind your computer screen hor!  Rotfl

I already remit some bitcoin to support Ukraine resistance!
(27-02-2022, 10:40 AM)kokee Wrote: [ -> ]xi & china are totally balless,  now look at Putin in deep shit, internally almost whole country want himto stop Ukraine war, externally kena sanction till cannot sell any oil or gas, no trade allow, stock & currency collapse.
Ukraine next to russia also cannot take down, cross a strait & with poor military power, china totally no chance.

普京紙老虎!習近平自保即切割!

普京紙老虎!習近平自保即切割!

for whatever reasons, there is no reason to start a Ukraine war, real moronic putin.
now ccp china & xi panic, kena sanction & global support to Ukraine, all the china people in Ukraine kneel down now.
China look super ugly now, support Russia, this is not invasion but kena fxxk globally, global should sanction china together with Russia. China is totallty useless now,Taiwan  has totally no threat now.

不能仅制裁俄罗斯和普京 别忘了中共

不能仅制裁俄罗斯和普京 别忘了中共
(27-02-2022, 11:47 AM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote: [ -> ]aiya use mouth can support anyone

right.  

Biden also does that. Biden said he is behind Zelensky and he did. His kock went into Zelensky ass.   

Laughing  
(27-02-2022, 11:49 AM)guffaw Wrote: [ -> ]Can lick ah Xi and pudding too.

how cum you addicted to licking since xbb stopped digging yr nose?
(27-02-2022, 05:31 AM)kokee Wrote: [ -> ]china support Russia invades Ukraine, so what will happen to chinese inside Ukraine? kena slaughter, deserve it?
whole world aganst Russia start a war & china support, what will happen to chinese?
who did it? commie dogs here blame & complain everyday here, but ccp china is the one who cause all these.
support Russia to war, support NK to threaten & ransom the world, support Iran on weapons to deal with Iranian, do all the evil thing you want other to worship you? F you upside down is not right? deserve it.
all these commie dogs here spam lies non stop here, only brainless believe, got karma 1 fine day, dont blame & complain.

2.26 【在烏華人大叫救命!】愛國華人慘成大輸家! 兩面不是人,中國完全無撤僑,在烏華人哭崩!

2.26 【在烏華人大叫救命!】愛國華人慘成大輸家! 兩面不是人,中國完全無撤僑,在烏華人哭崩!

在烏中國人個個做缩頭烏龜

在烏中國人個個做缩頭烏龜

中国留学生:给我们留条生路

中国留学生:给我们留条生路

china support Russia to invade Ukraine, china people in Ukraine not deserve it?
still yaya to put china flag outside car? all these morons.
(27-02-2022, 11:49 AM)lionkingch55 Wrote: [ -> ]I already remit some bitcoin to support Ukraine resistance!

You’d better donate some money to Taiwan or go back to defend Taiwan and die for Taiwan. Huh
[Image: Screenshot-20220227-121718-Chrome.jpg]

bo tio
the illuminati is in charge of ukraie
Putin just f..k himself.

He forgets he is running an economically weak country.
Fark the bullies Putin and Notdumb. See them once, whack them once. Pui.
Me sarpork PAP! Steady boh!  Big Grin Tongue nudie
All here can only chui khong lampar song.
(27-02-2022, 11:49 AM)lionkingch55 Wrote: [ -> ]I already remit some bitcoin to support Ukraine resistance!

Anybody can make such a claim!  Rotfl