SG Talk

Full Version: North Korea is Smarter than Ukraine for Keeping Nukes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
After collapse of Soviet Union, Ukraine had 6000 nuclear warheads, the US persuaded Ukraine to destroy them all, in return the US will protect Ukraine. Without thinking twice, Ukraine destroyed all the nukes, now you see what happens Confused .
Ukrainians believed that they should be Assmerican colony to become prosperous!?  Rotfl
North Korea developed nukes for self defence, until today Uncle Sam dares not invade it, Trump even met up with the small nation for summit.

Ukraine president invited Biden to visit Ukraine, ignored. He begs the US to defend Ukraine Biden says he will pray for the brave people in Ukraine.
(27-02-2022, 01:27 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote: [ -> ]North Korea developed nukes for self defence, until today Uncle Sam dared not invade it, Trump even met up with the small nation for summit.

Bolton wanted to use "Libya Model" to disarm N Korea!  Rotfl
Bolton says US considering 'Libya model' for North Korean denuclearization

https://www.cnn.com/2018/04/30/asia/nort...index.html
It would be truly interesting if North Korea distant test its nuclear missile to reach Ukraine
What an appropriate time and opportunity.
People underestimate NK. NK has complete military industrial chain like a mini Russia for war.

Truth is.... SK is no match for NK.
(27-02-2022, 01:25 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote: [ -> ]After collapse of Soviet Union, Ukraine had 6000 nuclear warheads, the US persuaded Ukraine to destroy them all, in return the US will protect Ukraine. Without thinking twice, Ukraine destroyed all the nukes, now you see what happens Confused .

go see what I post few days back , lol I guess correct Kim fire missile.

Why i know partly he fire is to indirectly telling the world he support Russia