SG Talk

Full Version: LKY : " If M'sia cuts water, Singapore will go to war"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Lee Kuan Yew : "If Malaysia cuts water, Singapore will go to war"

He's Singapore most powerful leader and that's why Singaporeans still have drinking water today.

Sadly, Singapore has switched to recycled sewage drinking water maybe it's to avoid a war.
Lee Kuan yew was dead serious

Malaysian Parliament MPs had a good laughs
Cut their kkj first...
(28-02-2022, 03:31 AM)Scythian Wrote: [ -> ]Lee Kuan Yew : "If Malaysia cuts water, Singapore will go to war"

He's Singapore most powerful leader and that's why Singaporeans still have drinking water today.

Sadly, Singapore has switched to recycled sewage drinking water maybe it's to avoid a war.

You said it.   

If Ukraine wants to let NATO in, Russia will go to war.  

that is in the past.
now malaysia need clean water from us.
we have facilities to clean water from sea. and large storage.
if sea barrier is build over time. hope to have even more water storage.
(28-02-2022, 08:27 AM)sclim Wrote: [ -> ]that is in the past.

Correct. THATS WHY I SUSPECT HE IS MALAYSIAN.
(28-02-2022, 03:31 AM)Scythian Wrote: [ -> ]Lee Kuan Yew : "If Malaysia cuts water, Singapore will go to war"

No need big war lah. Just a small invasion into johore . Get water and mao San wang.
Cannot expect us to defend the water and go to war

The water is not ours in the first place

Just follow the FTs and PAP

Flee!

SAF is created for 3 purposes..................from lowest to highest priority..................

1) keep PAP in power if they lose in elections

2) invade Johor to get water

3) help the Zionist Jews control shipping thru Straits of Malacca
(28-02-2022, 08:27 AM)sclim Wrote: [ -> ]that is in the past.

In recent years, Johor experienced extremely dry weather.

Its water supply was running low, and Singapore supplied water to them.

Not only did we supply them with water, we supplied them generously according to how they used water.

Anybody who had been to JB or indeed anywhere in Malaysia and used their public taps and seen how the Malaysians washed their hands and whatever items would see the difference between their taps and ours.  Their taps were literally gushing out clean water.....and the Malaysians were - as far as we would see it with our Singaporean eyes - wasting water.
(28-02-2022, 09:45 AM)Napoleon Porlumpar Wrote: [ -> ]SAF is created for 3 purposes..................from lowest to highest priority..................

1) keep PAP in power if they lose in elections

2) invade Johor to get water

3) help the Zionist Jews control shipping thru Straits of Malacca

What a narrow minded post.
(28-02-2022, 08:37 AM)Ola Wrote: [ -> ]Cannot expect us to defend the water and go to war

The water is not ours in the first place

Just follow the FTs and PAP

Flee!

There is a Water Agreement.

After it expires, then we have nothing to say.
(28-02-2022, 08:37 AM)RichDad Wrote: [ -> ]No need big war lah. Just a small invasion into johore . Get water and mao San wang.

Malaysia may have 32 million people but its army is not 32 million strong.

Having more civilians is a liability when the small army has to defend and protect a huge number of civilians including the old, the women and the chewren.

What Malaysia may have are forests and jungles to hide from our SAF.

But otherwise, a war, if it breaks out would be Singapore seizing Johor or just half of it within 12 hours, and the war would end.  Seizing Johor or half of it would make Singapore suddenly bigger, and even Mahathir would think thrice about fighting with such a big Singapore.

We will not fight the war in Singapore. We will fight it in Johor against the rest of Malaysia.

cc:  Sentinel, cityhantum  (Sorry if I offended you and your country)
(28-02-2022, 10:17 AM)Oyk Wrote: [ -> ]Malaysia may have 32 million people but its army is not 32 million strong.

Having more civilians is a liability when the small army has to defend and protect a huge number of civilians including the old, the women and the chewren.

But otherwise, a war, if it breaks out would be Singapore seizing Johor or just half of it within 12 hours, and the war would end.  Seizing Johor or half of it would make Singapore suddenly bigger, and even Mahathir would think thrice about fighting with such a big Singapore.

We will not fight the war in Singapore.  We will fight it in John against the rest of Malaysia.

When war fought, we cannot fight in sg, as this will incur heavy casualty. We need to move north, create a buffer and fight there.
(28-02-2022, 10:17 AM)Oyk Wrote: [ -> ]Malaysia may have 32 million people but its army is not 32 million strong.

We will not fight the war in Singapore.  We will fight it in Johor against the rest of Malaysia.

Sound great.. But if we go seize Johor, how different are we from the Russian soldiers invading Ukraine?? I think your underlying context here is not Malaysia invade us first and we fought back, but rather we invade Malaysia.

By changing the word from invade to seize doesn't justify your cause..

If you want to fight, go back Taiwan and fight against the CCP invasion..
(28-02-2022, 10:08 PM)ArielCasper Wrote: [ -> ]Sound great.. But if we go seize Johor, how different are we from the Russian soldiers invading Ukraine?? I think your underlying context here is not Malaysia invade us first and we fought back, but rather we invade Malaysia.

By changing the word from invade to seize doesn't justify your cause..

If you want to fight, go back Taiwan and fight against the CCP invasion..

I can see from your tone that you are butthurt.  Well, it is not my intention to hurt your feelings but this is a forum, and I was only giving my take on what would happen if Malaysia attacks us.  Do not forget...your ex-PM Mahathir had said that before....about bombing Singapore.

Our SAF will never go on the offensive.  We will only be activated if there is an attack on us, and we will show that we are a poisonous shrimp even if we lose the war.   Even when Mahathir parked his sampans in our waters, we stayed calm.   But if he had dared to fire even one bullet, we will make sure he will remember all the way to his grave what we are capable of doing....

We will not fight the war in Singapore.  We will fight it in Johor against the rest of Malaysia.

You think end means end huh. Wow.. very strategic thinking. You ought to be a paper general.
Did you know there was 1 time Our neighbour had encountered a serious blackout many years ago. There was this Jaxx Magazine if Sg was to attack at that time by Next day 12 noon, Joxxxx will be captured. It was later KPKB by our neighbour….
As far as I know LKY was dead serious when he said that in those days where we will really die if that black mamba snake in Malaysia shuts the water. We will have a valid "cause" to go war if he dares shut the water as we will be fighting for our survival and not for any other reason. It is like someone choking our neck to snuff out air to our lungs. We have no choice but to fight or die.

Our military doctrine at that time was closely resembled the Israeli i.e. pre-emptive and creation of buffer zones where fighting will be done outside Singapore. .......... Rolleyes
Who will help us by than if we go for war ?

No worries liow …  we now can turn shit and sea water into water …….
(28-02-2022, 11:24 PM)ysh02 Wrote: [ -> ]Who will help us by than if we go for war ?

Ownself help ownself...that's a virtue  Big Grin
A lot things we as " outsider don't know what behind "

This is why so call NEW WATER, I remember back in good old days especially 80s, early 90s Dr M always use Water treaty etc to indirect " troll LKY ".

SO LKY has enough come out the NEW Water, and malaysian say we drink our own urine but At least we don't feel any more treats come water, so far I know now left only one treaty deal with water.

SG in return also sell water back to Malaysia " fliteration " it , Malaysia also not Stupid, what I know they also come out their own fliration system to fliter the water thus no need buy much from SG.

End of the day well One thing we have to admit , if really go to war , SG cannot last Thus still need strong allies to help that is USA and China.

Imaging you want to attack SG, just block all allies ships which import the foods come to SG. Station lots of Navy ships surround SG block the food supply come in SG.

THAT IT, is all depend how long ' we ownself eat ownself "
No needs to cut anymore becoz by 2061, the last Malaysians water agreement expired.

Will Singapore be water sufficient after 39 years?

What can SG do?
(28-02-2022, 11:24 PM)ysh02 Wrote: [ -> ]Who will help us by than if we go for war ?

Singapore doesn't need help
(28-02-2022, 11:48 PM)Scythian Wrote: [ -> ]No needs to cut anymore becoz by 2061, the last Malaysians water agreement expired.

Will Singapore be water sufficient after 39 years?

What can SG do?

2061 here alot already RIP, so do the current PM , Minister, Mp , Mayors, President
(28-02-2022, 11:53 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]2061 here alot already RIP, so do the current PM , Minister, Mp , Mayors, President

Me me me …. for sure Hon Kan …. will go and distrub exBB from above  nudie
Ex PM Goh Chok Tong says Dr M is "amazing " several times when Dr M attended NDP.

While PM Lee rushed to KL to meet Dr M within one month after Dr M  was elected as PM 2nd time.

Do you notice the different reactions from our leaders?
(28-02-2022, 11:53 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]2061 here alot already RIP, so do the current PM , Minister, Mp , Mayors, President

Your children and grandchildren
(01-03-2022, 04:43 AM)Scythian Wrote: [ -> ]Ex PM Goh Chok Tong says Dr M is "amazing " several times when Dr M attended NDP.

While PM Lee rushed to KL to meet Dr M within one month after Dr M  was elected as PM 2nd time.

Do you notice the different reactions from our leaders?

Could these indicating signs of weakness.
Pages: 1 2