SG Talk

Full Version: Singapore’s UN ambassador hugged by Ukrainian counterpart after emphatic speech
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Singapore’s UN ambassador hugged by Ukrainian counterpart after emphatic speech

Singapore’s Ambassador Burhan Gafoor spoke at the UN to urge the General Assembly to vote for a draft resolution to condemn Russia for its unprovoked invasion of Ukraine.

READ: https://bit.ly/3MfFh7R

For all the news you need: https://sg.yahoo.com
Russia was invited to help Russians from being murdered.
Singapore wrong.
[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-03-02-09-02-31.png]
Cham liao!

We don't take sides but we happened to hug one side accidentally!
[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-03-02-09-04-54.png]
(02-03-2022, 09:01 AM)cityhantam Wrote: [ -> ]Cham liao!

I stand strongly behind the government for doing the RIGHT thing!
Pinky offended Russia and China together this time  Laughing
(02-03-2022, 09:05 AM)lionkingch55 Wrote: [ -> ]I stand strongly behind the government for doing the RIGHT thing!

Ya lor!

We don't take sides but we happened to hug one side accidentally!  Rotfl
I see many taking treasonous position here to say that it is okay for one country to invade another.

I am proud of our ambassador who spoke in clear certain language on this.
Anyway WEST tua POK-ed
with china behind being the world engine and Russia with natural resource noone can fight with
West with the little lilyPuti SWIFT can only make both laugh
Sg govt do not do things without careful consideration of its implications. To condemn and sanction Russia for the invasion is to protect the survival of small nations. Well done Sg. 👏👏👏
(02-03-2022, 09:33 AM)Instinct Wrote: [ -> ]Sg govt do not do things without careful consideration of its implications. To condemn and sanction Russia for the invasion is to protect the survival of small nations. Well done Sg. 👏👏👏

As lky once said.we are nobody stooge.we operate on certain key principles crucial to our survival as an small independent sovereign state.
(02-03-2022, 09:43 AM)lionkingch55 Wrote: [ -> ]As lky once said.we are nobody stooge.we operate on certain key principles crucial to our survival as an small independent sovereign state.

Oh yes!

We survive by hugging Ukraine!  Clapping
An emphatic speech does not mean that it's right.

And don't be silly, the Ukrainian representative/official will hug anyone who spoke for them.