SG Talk

Full Version: Taiwan island Power down
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Just 15 minutes ago, the whole island experiencing power outage. 

Investigation is currently on going. The whole island from north to south is experiencing no power supply. 

Many people were trapped in the lift as reported by local news.
PLA coming Big Grin
(03-03-2022, 09:59 AM)Niubee Wrote: [ -> ]PLA coming Big Grin

No, it’s the problem lies with DPP poor managing of the island.
(03-03-2022, 10:00 AM)kangtangman Wrote: [ -> ]No, it’s the problem lies with DPP poor managing of the island.

No egg, no power, no LJ Big Grin
Now my wife is pissed, as this bring inconvenience to many families. She asked why the nuclear plants are not operating?

I told her because DPP refused to let the nuclear plant to operate. Because the government official did not get the “commissioning” for those projects.😂
(03-03-2022, 10:03 AM)Niubee Wrote: [ -> ]No egg, no power, no LJ Big Grin

Very soon DPP and their conspiracy theorists will blame China’s doing soon….
[Image: Screenshot-20220303-100755-com-android-c...139324.jpg]
(03-03-2022, 10:08 AM)kangtangman Wrote: [ -> ]Very soon DPP and their conspiracy theorists will blame China’s doing soon….

no power island wide is a very very serious issue in peace time. No joke.

DPP has to take responsibility.... Cool
The US delegates left already? 
Otherwise sure is a romantic affair by candlelight. 
English Tsai would enjoy every moment.
阿英忙着计划逃跑路线?
(03-03-2022, 10:11 AM)Niubee Wrote: [ -> ]no power island wide is a very very serious issue in peace time. No joke.

No need.

They are good in 甩锅! Rotfl
(03-03-2022, 10:11 AM)Niubee Wrote: [ -> ]no power island wide is a very very serious issue in peace time. No joke.

They are known to blame others. They have never taken any responsibilities before.
Is it the only strength TW has is the semiconductor Tech sector? All others are very chui.....Salaries also never increase and now less than half of SG's ??
(03-03-2022, 10:00 AM)kangtangman Wrote: [ -> ]No, it’s the problem lies with DPP poor managing of the island.

用愛癸电!
(03-03-2022, 10:25 AM)lylcnn Wrote: [ -> ]Is it the only strength TW has is the semiconductor Tech sector? All others are very chui.....Salaries also never increase and now less than half of SG's ??

TSMC is definitely one of the sector that bring wealth to the state and it’s true that salaries here have not seen much increase over the past 10 years. 

Then again like our country the government need to keep our remunerations at certain level in order to have investors to continue to come into our shore. While Taiwan case many business owners want to keep major profits to themselves while continue to “exploit” the workforce remunerations.
(03-03-2022, 10:36 AM)CHAOS Wrote: [ -> ]用愛癸电!

是的。愛能給溫暖,無需暖氣。
Light out. 台湾妹, 我来了。
no wonder din see many flg posts. later when no more backup power, they'll hv to stop posting until power is up
Kaohsiung is still down without any power and my distributor couldn’t order any take always. They ended up having to buy a stove to cook in their workshop….

The telecommunications is unstable down in southern part of Taiwan too…
[Image: D4-BFBAD8-D73-C-4-F48-9913-5945-E415984-B.jpg]
[Image: 43-D45528-7-CBE-4154-8-E3-D-37685-C19-A653.webp]
(03-03-2022, 10:04 AM)kangtangman Wrote: [ -> ]Now my wife is pissed, as this bring inconvenience to many families. She asked why the nuclear plants are not operating?

I told her because DPP refused to let the nuclear plant to operate. Because the government official did not get the “commissioning” for those projects.😂

OK, your wife got pissed full faced.

No one here is interested to know if an ang moh pisses on your wife's face.

Keep that to yourself.
(03-03-2022, 12:39 PM)Oyk Wrote: [ -> ]OK, your wife got pissed full faced.

No one here is interested to know if an ang moh pisses on your wife's face.

Keep that to yourself.

You’ve such a twisted mind that your post goes on personal attack. I wonder is this being condone here by the admin?

Pompeo is in Taipei, hope he won’t get stuck in hotel lift when he goes down to meet President Tsai.
TSMC chip production consumes lots of electricity and water, which may trigger blackout frequently.
(03-03-2022, 12:48 PM)kangtangman Wrote: [ -> ]You’ve such a twisted mind that your post goes on personal attack. I wonder is this being condone here by the admin?

You should be banned for making personal attacks on members....for proof, go read my other post about you.

When you make personal attacks on members just because they have a different view, and go running to Admin, you are just proving that you are a hypocrite.

You know something about you?  Married a Taiwanese but supporting the communist.  Your wife is a communist agent working underground for the CCP?
(03-03-2022, 12:51 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote: [ -> ]Pompeio is in Taipei, hope he won’t get stuck in hotel lift when he goes down to meet President Tsai.

He will be confer by President Tsai today I think so unlikely that he will get stuck in the lift….
(03-03-2022, 12:56 PM)Oyk Wrote: [ -> ]You should be banned for making personal attacks on members....for proof, go read my other post about you.

When you make personal attacks on members just because they have a different view, and go running to Admin, you are just proving that you are a hypocrite.

You know something about you?  Married a Taiwanese but supporting the communist.  Your wife is a communist agent working underground for the CCP?

Do read what you have wrote…you sick man!
How come the whole island blackout? Isn't the power grid segmented? I thought that is the standard design to prevent total blackout?
Pages: 1 2 3