SG Talk

Full Version: Ukraine Neo-Nazis Infiltrate EVERY LEVEL Of UKRAINE Military & Government
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
If you still don't get it, you must have been fed on shit all your freaking life by your parents!

https://youtu.be/KfaAyiP8Wuc
Wow the west had helped the Neo Nazis in Ukraine and that these people are also mocking on EU groups of collapsing.

Surely the “west” would already know this…and further proved that the west are behind the chaos that brought to Ukraine. But now they blamed on Russia, that’s so convenient.
Because a few ultra nationalists boasted they infiltrate ...then it has to be true?
(04-03-2022, 05:53 AM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]Because a few ultra nationalists boasted they infiltrate ...then it has to be true?

8 years long, you dumbass

No wonder you're still so poor after so many years playing the stock mkt

You ain't got what it takes to see through any fog
has Ukraine fire 1 bullet inside Russia? Russia is invading Ukraine with 65 km of army, fire & attack with bomb inside Ukraine, aim at woman & children, the all these commie dogs here bark putinis hero & Ukraine is nazy, how many morons here agree?
these dogs here not only lies& blind, real insane & evil.
putin alreday kill how many millions of people? he started this war,is not hitler is what?
who is nazi, putin is nazi yet dictator invader, not clear? so simple yet commie here can twist & lies, people with common sense cannot read & see yourself & believe all these commie liars here?
use all the evil & violation to attack Ukraine.

俄罗斯🇷🇺侵略者:违法国际法(战争法),用红十字救护车🚑运输弹药,铁证如山不容抵赖!!!!!!

俄罗斯🇷🇺侵略者:违法国际法(战争法),用红十字救护车🚑运输弹药,铁证如山不容抵赖!!!!!!

普京今晚大开杀戒,乌克兰制裁中国,坏人唯一政绩是挑起俄乌战争,三胖也挺俄罗斯

普京今晚大开杀戒,乌克兰制裁中国,坏人唯一政绩是挑起俄乌战争,三胖也挺俄罗斯
(04-03-2022, 05:53 AM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]Because a few ultra nationalists boasted they infiltrate ...then it has to be true?

You are really blind and deaf to the truth!
(04-03-2022, 03:47 PM)cityhantam Wrote: [ -> ]You are really blind and deaf to the truth!

Not many people will be able to understand international affairs. Despite all indications shows the Americans are trying to dominate the world with “all efforts”. 

This includes: discords, blames, lies, etc. 

Still many see the American as the “hero”, “righteous”, etc. 

But are the Americans truly the good one? 

My guess is that many refused to accept the evilness of America but choose to believe that they are the good guy. 

And America is capitalizing on that.
nazi starts invasion & war, nazi brainwash their people to die for their party or country, they themselves enjoy the success.Their people has no choice freedom or right to choose their leader, no vote, they are just slavery to follow instruction or they will be treated lawlessly.
commie dogs here can only bark personal lies & attack, abuse & can never share any value or views with you.
below stupid know what is war when they carry a gun to Ukraine? 
do they know why they need to sacrify their life for what or for who? & their parent get US$100 when they died?
fight for russia? putin? my foot.
so young, have not even enjoyed their life, die for nothing?
all these morons kena con by putin, just like all comie dogs here try to con you to holan is the same.

遲早投降?美國稱「有俄軍集體投降」自毀戰車「逃避戰鬥」有逃兵「扮傻」入烏克蘭警局自首!有年輕士兵「抱頭痛哭愛回家」戰事隨時打完?俄羅斯普京點落

(04-03-2022, 04:48 PM)kokee Wrote: [ -> ]遲早投降?美國稱「有俄軍集體投降」自毀戰車「逃避戰鬥」有逃兵「扮傻」入烏克蘭警局自首!有年輕士兵「抱頭痛哭愛回家」戰事隨時打完?俄羅斯普京點落

Still using the same old FAKE NEWS?

Your beloved Falun Gong Cult hasn't found new ones for you?  Thinking

How cone so inefficient?
(04-03-2022, 04:38 PM)kangtangman Wrote: [ -> ]Not many people will be able to understand international affairs. Despite all indications shows the Americans are trying to dominate the world with “all efforts”. 

This includes: discords, blames, lies, etc. 

Still many see the American as the “hero”, “righteous”, etc. 

But are the Americans truly the good one? 

My guess is that many refused to accept the evilness of America but choose to believe that they are the good guy. 

And America is capitalizing on that.

There are also the shit stirrers who act blur when confronted with hard cold facts and turn around accuse others, playing the victim

But in this age of social media, while fake news are also prevalent, transparency and the truth becomes easily available to the world and not easy to cover up lies and manipulation of facts
(04-03-2022, 04:48 PM)kokee Wrote: [ -> ]nazi starts invasion & war, nazi brainwash their people to die for their party or country, they themselves enjoy the success.Their people has no choice freedom or right to choose their leader, no vote, they are just slavery to follow instruction  or they will be treated lawlessly.
commie dogs here can only bark personal lies & attack, abuse & can never share any value or views with you.
below stupid know what is war when they carry a gun to Ukraine? 
do they know why they need to sacrify their life for what or for who? & their parent get US$100 when they died?
fight for russia? putin? my foot.
so young, have not even enjoyed their life, die for nothing?
all these morons kena con by putin, just like all comie dogs here try to con you to holan is the same.

commie dogs can only bark fake 7/24 here & do not know where is the fake, just bark, norm.
judge yourself, listen to tv & radio, many russian army surrendered to date, no food & low morale.
who is nazi? analyse from all the analysis here, it is obvious & simple, read above attached.
(04-03-2022, 04:55 PM)Sentinel Wrote: [ -> ]There are also the shit stirrers who act blur when confronted with hard cold facts and turn around accuse others, playing the victim

But in this age of social media, while fake news are also prevalent, transparency and the truth becomes easily available to the world and not easy to cover up lies and manipulation of facts

Well the American has done a very good job in propagation on their righteousness while many who are against their “ideology” are evil. 

And to think that they have set aside millions of fund in media reporting on the evilness of those opposing them. Surely some of their reporting had to be right? Which is sometime can be quite convincing, just like many of their movies. 

Anyway after the news about the Iraq war being released by a few sources. I began to see the real American and would take it with a “table spoon” of salts in reading the American released news.
(04-03-2022, 05:20 PM)kangtangman Wrote: [ -> ]Well the American has done a very good job in propagation on their righteousness while many who are against their “ideology” are evil. 

And to think that they have set aside millions of fund in media reporting on the evilness of those opposing them. Surely some of their reporting had to be right? Which is sometime can be quite convincing, just like many of their movies. 

Anyway after the news about the Iraq war being released by a few sources. I began to see the real American and would take it with a “table spoon” of salts in reading the American released news.
As far as i'm concerned, i look at ASEAN's position at the UN and it becomes obvious to me and in a scary wày, that ASEAN stance is neutral yet Singapore sits alone going against the sentiment of ASEAN as a whole

This is not a good signàl Singapore is sending to our neighbours, and more disturbing than this, no one at UN gives Singapore any of a second glance except Ukraine and this to me is overall negative as far as respect is concerned, as no one gives our view a flying fark!
(04-03-2022, 05:42 PM)Sentinel Wrote: [ -> ]As far as i'm concerned, i look at ASEAN's position at the UN and it becomes obvious to me and in a scary wày, that ASEAN stance is neutral yet Singapore sits alone going against the sentiment of ASEAN as a whole

This is not a good signàl Singapore is sending to our neighbours, and more disturbing than this, no one at UN gives Singapore any of a second glance except Ukraine and this to me is overall negative as far as respect is concerned, as no one gives our view a flying fark!

The worse is our beloved Vivi is so proud of that!  Rotfl
(04-03-2022, 05:42 PM)Sentinel Wrote: [ -> ]As far as i'm concerned, i look at ASEAN's position at the UN and it becomes obvious to me and in a scary wày, that ASEAN stance is neutral yet Singapore sits alone going against the sentiment of ASEAN as a whole

Well, this PM of ours unlike his father who would always stay neutral instead he would ever be ready to and by the American. 

I fear that one day when all indications shows that the existing Neo Nazi President Zelensky has fooled the world with his lies and with the help of the American. Not sure how our leaders will “wiggles” their way out of the situation.
(04-03-2022, 06:09 PM)kangtangman Wrote: [ -> ]Well, this PM of ours unlike his father who would always stay neutral instead he would ever be ready to and by the American. 

I fear that one day when all indications shows that the existing Neo Nazi President Zelensky has fooled the world with his lies and with the help of the American. Not sure how our leaders will “wiggles” their way out of the situation.

Will just act blur and continue to take their pay
Why non-citizens never talk about Singapore being infiltrated by the three “C” at every level of our society?
(04-03-2022, 06:37 PM)YummyKing Wrote: [ -> ]Why non-citizens never talk about Singapore being infiltrated by the three “C” at every level of our society?

You mean you have three Coks?   Rotfl

Inside A White Supremacist Militia in Ukraine

Neo-Nazi threat in new Ukraine: NEWSNIGHT

Canada's meeting with Ukraine's self-professed Nazi paramilitary

Max Blumenthal: US is Arming Neo-Nazis in Ukraine

Ukraine's far-right children's camp: 'I want to bring up a warrior'

Azov Regiment On Ukraine Russia Frontline l Putin’s Denazification Goal Aimed At White Supremacists?
not only
complete
we dealing with ancient Khazaria
King Charles tio poke gangster-style must tell u something.
Queen lost her palaces now head of Scotland

[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-03-07-21-03-50.png]

[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-03-08-00-16-01.png]
all 3 sisters as states under the UN charter totally DARK
city of london; vatican city and washington DC

warning do not go any deeper u will reach count Dracula and Cleopatra

You support Nazi?
(04-03-2022, 06:42 PM)cityhantam Wrote: [ -> ]You mean you have three Coks?   Rotfl

That’s why one bro called you a bastard. And he’s right. Because you are a real bastard who loves licking the Russian AMTK.
(08-03-2022, 12:19 PM)YummyKing Wrote: [ -> ]That’s why one bro called me a moron. 

He is right!  Clapping
(08-03-2022, 12:58 PM)cityhantam Wrote: [ -> ]He is right!  Clapping

Only a bastard like you are capable of altering another person’s post.
Yes, he is right you are real bastard.
Pages: 1 2 3