SG Talk

Full Version: It’s Still Possible for People to Create Clones Using Different Email Addresses
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Shy Rolleyes Shy Rolleyes Big Grin
That is the reason why you see multiple clones in the old sgtalk.
OMG, Omini is back. Angel
白痴是一种精神发育重度不全的病,患者智力低下,动作迟钝,语言功能不健全,严重的甚至生活不能自理,

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQOLyBjU33keYj_uBz8kgD...Q&usqp=CAU]
(19-07-2021, 05:18 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote: [ -> ]OMG, Omini is back. Angel

Good news. We need a clown to spice up our lives. Waiting for other clowns to join in...
|v|rsSTI can share how you able to attach a picture? I'm not sure how to post attachments.

TIA!
(19-07-2021, 05:18 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote: [ -> ]OMG, Omini is back. Angel

I'm shock too!
(19-07-2021, 06:49 PM)sporeguy Wrote: [ -> ]|v|rsSTI can share how you able to attach a picture? I'm not sure how to post attachments.

TIA!

Select the image icon and copy the url...but you can not upload images from your local drive.
Noted with thanks!
(19-07-2021, 06:59 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote: [ -> ]
(19-07-2021, 06:49 PM)sporeguy Wrote: [ -> ]|v|rsSTI can share how you able to attach a picture? I'm not sure how to post attachments.

TIA!

Select the image icon and copy the url...but you can not upload images from your local drive.

Noted with thanks. Hope the site will improve and be user friendly as more of our bros and sis migrate here ... without the troublesome clones!
(19-07-2021, 07:04 PM)sporeguy Wrote: [ -> ]Noted with thanks!
(19-07-2021, 06:59 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote: [ -> ]Select the image icon and copy the url...but you can not upload images from your local drive.

Noted with thanks. Hope the site will improve and be user friendly as more of our bros and sis migrate here ... without the troublesome clones!

welcome back to Sgtalk! Big Grin
(19-07-2021, 05:17 PM)Omnipresent88 Wrote: [ -> ]

Siao ginna Big Grin