SG Talk

Full Version: Stock Trading Question: Can Big Players Jump Queue?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I noticed I queued for the whole day but never had a chance to sell even though I started queueing at 5:10pm the day before.
Trading volume is high but still unable to sell
(05-03-2022, 03:38 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote: [ -> ]I noticed I queued for the whole day but never had a chance to sell even though I started queueing at 5:10pm the day before.

Your queued price is not correct lah
(05-03-2022, 03:39 PM)winbig Wrote: [ -> ]Your queued price is not correct lah

No lah, I trade at the current selling price, For example the buying price is 0.091 and selling price is 0.092…at the end of the day you can’t sell your stock.
(05-03-2022, 03:38 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote: [ -> ]I noticed I queued for the whole day but never had a chance to sell even though I started queueing at 5:10pm the day before.

because you buy a bit must be.

If you buy a lot Q faster
(05-03-2022, 03:43 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]because you buy a bit must be.

If you buy a lot Q faster

That’s not fair, I suspect brokers help the big shareholders to jump queue and sell first even if they are behind you in the queue.
you should buy not sell. Penny stock had just taking off.
(05-03-2022, 03:44 PM)Sharexchange Wrote: [ -> ]you should buy not sell. Penny stock had just taking off.

Buying is easy but selling is very hard, later you can try and let us know when Semb Marine share hits 10 cents see if you can sell or not.
(05-03-2022, 03:46 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote: [ -> ]Buying is easy but selling is very hard, later you can try and let us know when Semb Marine share hits 10 cents see if you can sell or not.

sembmarine will hit 20cent
(05-03-2022, 03:47 PM)Sharexchange Wrote: [ -> ]sembmarine will hit 20cent

Really? Good luck!
Did you check the market depth how many queue no trade at your sell price ? Also time sale report, what price sell done on that time ? Early queue also no use if others one week ago already queue until done !
(05-03-2022, 03:58 PM)ysh02 Wrote: [ -> ]Did you check the market depth how many queue no trade at your sell price ? Also time sale report, what price sell done on that time ? Early queue also no use if others one week ago  already queue until done !

Can queue for one week? Thinking
Yes ,one month also can....queue until done ....you don't know meh? ask your broker loh..
They don't jump queue but enter the queue faster than you...

There are proprietary system linked to the stock exchange directly. You queue they also queue but your broker takes 2 seconds to enter queue but they take 1 millisecond.
(05-03-2022, 04:09 PM)ysh02 Wrote: [ -> ]Yes ,one month also can....queue until done ....you don't know meh? ask your broker loh..

What if price drop sharply? Too late to cancel
(05-03-2022, 04:11 PM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]They don't jump queue but enter the queue faster than you...

There are proprietary system linked to the stock exchange directly. You queue they also queue but your broker takes 2 seconds to enter queue but they take 1 millisecond.

How come? Please elaborate
(05-03-2022, 03:39 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote: [ -> ]Trading volume is high but still unable to sell

U sell at Bid price will get it fast.
(05-03-2022, 04:37 PM)Niubee Wrote: [ -> ]U sell at Bid price will get it fast.

Then you will lose money or earn less.
lucky got people like you always in market then i can win some money...haha
next time dont q
if u really want to sell
hit the bid price

if u really want to buy
hit the ASK price
(05-03-2022, 03:47 PM)Sharexchange Wrote: [ -> ]sembmarine will hit 20cent

At what price did you buy? 9 cents?
(05-03-2022, 06:14 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote: [ -> ]At what price did you buy? 9 cents?

i didnt buy. its for your info from my info.
(05-03-2022, 06:11 PM)singaporean1964 Wrote: [ -> ]next time dont q
if u really want to sell
hit the bid price

if u really want to buy
hit the ASK price

But for penny stock even 0.1 cent matters as they may lose thousand dollars by doing this, can’t anyhow give in, if everyone does that, no more queues akready.
(05-03-2022, 06:15 PM)Sharexchange Wrote: [ -> ]i didnt buy. its for your info from my info.

Last Thursday you said you are buying penny stocks.
(05-03-2022, 06:17 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote: [ -> ]Last Thursday you said you are buying penny stocks.

yes. i bought other penny stocks.
(05-03-2022, 06:20 PM)Sharexchange Wrote: [ -> ]yes. i bought other penny stocks.

I see Clapping
(05-03-2022, 04:39 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote: [ -> ]Then you will lose money or earn less.
One way to get out fast
(05-03-2022, 04:27 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote: [ -> ]How come? Please elaborate

I once met a IT engineer on charge of the sgx system.
Companies can rent a direct connection t to sgx so their trades travel faster to exchange.

A normal broker once market open your trade can take 2 seconds to enter the queue but the competing trade takes only 1ms.
(05-03-2022, 03:44 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote: [ -> ]That’s not fair, I suspect brokers help the big shareholders to jump queue and sell first even if they are behind you in the queue.

I got another uncle is a stock broker, last time he help me Q very fast , than another uncle that rich uncle that is his bro , always buy Big Lots so Q very fast
(05-03-2022, 07:50 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]I got another uncle is a stock broker, last time he help me Q very fast , than another uncle that rich uncle that is his bro , always buy Big Lots so Q very fast

Hahaha, how many rich uncles do you have? Laughing
Pages: 1 2