SG Talk

Full Version: JOSEPHINE TEO - 86% OF PUBLIC THINKS GOVT GAVE ENOUGH INFO ON COVID
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
JOSEPHINE TEO - 86% OF PUBLIC THINKS GOVT GAVE ENOUGH INFO ON COVID

https://_bannedsite_full_of_defamatory_c...d_id=37939
own self check own self. who comfirm, who overseeing. we not stupid citizen.
Never ask me leh. If ask me I will say "Not enough"
They have more to hide than a common thief

How many died were vaccinated?
How many vaccinated have spread the disease to the unvaxed?
How many incoming travelers with Omicron escaped detection at the airport?
How many travelers have spread the disease to airport workers?
(05-03-2022, 04:24 PM)Ola Wrote: [ -> ]They ask those naive uncles, lah

Must come to SGTALK and read more often

Questions like-

How many pfizer fully vaccinated were infected or in ICU

How long are the people in ICU

How many infected are within family members

ETC
Yes so many info were not disclosed resulting in so many questions circulating in public forum and social media. And this Jos can ownself praise ownself for a lousy job done. It shows her incompetence.
(05-03-2022, 04:28 PM)Obamao Wrote: [ -> ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4oUXmWvGPvY

Thank you for making my day with this clip.

On the hindsight, the news says she based on the number of subscribers in Gov.sg

Are there any other private news site that we can read on safe entry, where to get our vaccination, infected data . . . ??

There is really no other options for us.
why she so thick skin

think 86% said otherwise
Who's going to verify her numbers? Ownself check ownself again?
Survey is about how you asked your questions..

If JT is willing to release the questions asked during the survey, I am sure we will understand what we had that results.
They main agenda is more likely, Make you don't bother to see daily updates.

In fact the daily datas is kinda manipulated, The real live datas only MTF know for sure thus they got the time to plan, etc.
Look recently they cancel the press conference partly they already know the cases a lot beforehand.
(06-03-2022, 11:44 AM)ArielCasper Wrote: [ -> ]Survey is about how you asked your questions..

If JT is willing to release the questions asked during the survey, I am sure we will understand what we had that results.

Not to mention selective group as they know who will ans yes and who will ans no.
(06-03-2022, 11:55 AM)Bigiron Wrote: [ -> ]Not to mention selective group as they know who will ans yes and who will ans no.

Their forum is really " ownself stage, ownself feedback "

I attend before, mostly RC people members, PA people and some from various ministries, yea also civil servants.
Only minority are so call " Private "
Now, I know why this CCBAI woman must use such a data to give false impression.

Because when she debated with PSP Leong, she said "It’s up to $180 Million a year to support trusted local media" in parliament.

This example is what PAP says Honesty is the foundation of Democracy.
Public needs Vital infor not drama
like Virus does not exist
not isolated
only then Public will ask
"like dat how to get infected how to get vaccines
and then come the dangerous
YOUPOISON ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!