SG Talk

Full Version: did China known about Putin’s plans, or was Beijing tricked?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ukraine invasion: did China known about Putin’s plans, or was Beijing tricked?

https://www.scmp.com/news/china/diplomac...e=rss_feed
Oh well, the commies here are not going to like it!
Of course, going to change tune soon lah. After seeing how United the world is against Russia. Even the whole football community also United against Russia. But the consideration for China to change its tune will be economic.
Does not matter know or dont know

Like to sanction, go ahead

Show your card

Will call your bluff anyway

Sanctions are useless as you will see how Russia with the ruble plummating, still whack 

Not scared at all
aiya everyboby knew maybe except a few like ah butt who bet wrongly
(05-03-2022, 04:49 PM)cityhantam Wrote: [ -> ]Don't bluff lah 

I pity your parents for giving birth to a moron!

That’s all you can say lah... how to be believable in anything you say? All you can do is to use vulgarity, insults, name calling, personal attacks, putting words in others mouth, to try to bring attention to yourself, but end up only malu yourself.
(05-03-2022, 05:35 PM)YummyKing Wrote: [ -> ]That’s all you can say lah... how to be believable in anything you say? All you can do is to use vulgarity, insults, name calling, personal attacks, putting words in others mouth, to try to bring attention to yourself, but end up only malu yourself.

(05-03-2022, 05:37 PM)cityhantam Wrote: [ -> ]

I am Chaos chee Levin. My mother got fukked by muds and my father is a Japenis bayi.

My mother raised me up being a chicken in Johor.

I am confused whether I am a cina babi, bangali bayi or japenis dog now.

My wife and daughter gangbanged everyday for 50c by IMH AMDK bayi. [Image: crying_s.gif]

Wow! Really?! Really!?
No wonder you look so fat and ugly..... too much moronic food lah!
(05-03-2022, 05:37 PM)cityhantam Wrote: [ -> ]

Why everyone call you a moron? If so many call you a moron, it's probably true. I pity your parents for giving birth to a moron.
(04-03-2022, 06:37 PM)kokee Wrote: [ -> ]china link to russia, china support russia in Ukraine war, whole world know, why so shy.
putin & xi in beijing olympic & all the time, their plot in Europe & asia, what secret?
why china & commie dogs here so panic to cut off tie with russia & putin? Xi & china are timid & quiet thesedays after Russia cannot win Ukraine war. Russia near bankrupt with global sanction, freezed asset & stop SWIFT. so china kowtow to western world, please australia, talk to Ukraine, also dare not provoke Russia. China is a realdog today, you can kick & fxxk him, he will never dare to reply.
why china so quiet & fxxk them also no reply? so scared & worry, this balless & useless  dog.
china want to get away, you think putin & russia will agree? no way, putin already said clearly Russia & china are brother.

中共援俄列车昼夜不停!

中共援俄列车昼夜不停!

俄方透露密談內容 北京嚇出冷汗

俄方透露密談內容 北京嚇出冷汗

so obvious & clear, anything to discuss? you want to hear from xi's mouth? all these liars will never admit anything, that is why they are dog, no hard truth & real fact.
If Russia won, xi will say he is the master mind behind the whole world war.
read, watch & analyse yourself. Becuse delayed after olympic, now winter ice melt in Ukraine, ton of Russian tanks all stuck.

How China Secretly Helped Russia Invade Ukraine

How China Secretly Helped Russia Invade Ukraine

中俄勾结,习近平要俄冬奥后开战,普京错失战机

中俄勾结,习近平要俄冬奥后开战,普京错失战机
Are they easily tricked? So many Russian supporters in China. CCP must be the World's best brainwasher.

https://twitter.com/RFA_Chinese/status/1...5312564225
(05-03-2022, 05:47 PM)guffaw Wrote: [ -> ]I love this clown :

[Image: 5fd18408bded41eee9b52e34f5dfe061.jpg]

Confused
(05-03-2022, 05:47 PM)guffaw Wrote: [ -> ] If so many call you a moron, it's probably true. 

[Image: 18068_orig.jpg?0]

All the commies here are desperately defending China using all kinds of vulgarity and nonsensical arguments to attack those who don't agree with China and Russia. They are obviously working for the Communists as you can see how desperate they are. These bunch of commies can be easily spotted. Hope the authority crack down on them soon.
[Image: 4-FA596-A1-96-A2-40-E7-B7-B5-8-A72-A0-F55-CE2.jpg]
Ukraine Russian war is none of China's business. China only needs to stand aside and watch. 隔山观虎和狗斗。   

It is good for China because it can see how the war was unfolded and apply on Taiwan unification war. It will end much faster.  

Also China can see the evil US is just a paper tiger which dared not come to the war. The same will happen to Taiwan. US will be in talking war only, no soldier will be involved.  

Australia Morrison also can learn something.  

Don't always go ahead of US be a crown like Zelensky.   

Laughing   Rotfl   

yalor. angmoh fighting, ahtiong laughing, why are we worrying?
(05-03-2022, 07:08 PM)cityhantam Wrote: [ -> ][Image: 18068_orig.jpg?0]

How come you follow naked ah Xi?
(05-03-2022, 07:49 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote: [ -> ]yalor. angmoh fighting, ahtiong laughing, why are we worrying?

Those AMTK dogs are not happy that ahtiong laughing mah! They want ahtiong to cry lor!
War to make money
Sell old stock and buy new one.
More men are killed.
One way to reduce population 
Hunan kills human.
Nuclear war is fastest way