SG Talk

Full Version: Russia-Ukraine Conflict - Who is responsible? Explained by John J. Mearsheimer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pretty much as I understand it. Only quibble I have is Crimea as it has always been part of Russia since 1783. I am still puzzled why Ukraine never returned it when Ukraine went independent. Because Russia is too weak back then and Ukraine wanted to take advantage?
who responsible? simple, putin.
reason? for whatever reason, he has no reason to start a war & invades.
Putin is hitler, who start WW2, whether putin want a war to unite Russia again or conquer the whole Europe likehitler orthe world, that is his personal wish. All the country are independent country now.
use your head, all the bloody excuse by putin or russia. 
what rubbish parking missile at doorstep or NATO eastward or whatever lies by communist.
Now whole world know, after Russia conquer Ukraine, he will attack maldova, then romania & more to come.
anything to do with park missile? NO, it is invader mindset, nazi to beking of the world, human life is all dirt to these dictators.
all these shameless commie dogs are the helpers to these nazi communist, F these dogs to hell.
all the comies dogs here support nazi communist dictator to invade the world smaller country.

猪队友卢卡申科披露:俄军计划侵略罗马尼亚!

猪队友卢卡申科披露:俄军计划侵略罗马尼亚!
A must watch video.