SG Talk

Full Version: Over 66,000 Ukrainian men have returned from abroad to fight, says defence minister
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(05-03-2022, 09:27 PM)way Wrote: [ -> ]https://sg.yahoo.com/news/over-66-000-uk...53451.html

66,200 men is a small number to be of any deterrence to Russia...where they have much more armed men and weaponry .........
Walaneh...........liddat Russia sipeh jialat liao, maybe need volunteers from China like Korean war.
(05-03-2022, 09:32 PM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]66,200 men is a small number to be of any deterrence to Russia...where they have much more armed men and weaponry .........

Are u kidding me? 66k is huge

But i think they return to die lah
Its a war. Going to fight with guns?
Or homemade cocktail bombs?
Pls dont send your men to die.
(05-03-2022, 09:32 PM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]66,200 men is a small number to be of any deterrence to Russia...where they have much more armed men and weaponry .........

Russians forces have only around 200,000 men the most in Ukraine, most of them are conscripts with 4 months of BMT training only. 66,200 is one third of 20,000 men who are motivated Ukranian men protecting their homeland. That is why the Russians are not using numeric numbers to storm the big cities but instead relying on heavy firepower like artillery and missiles to breakdown resistant because they no confident in their own conscripted soldiers to fight to the death.  Cool Laughing
(05-03-2022, 09:51 PM)Sentinel Wrote: [ -> ]Are u kidding me? 66k is huge

But i think they return to die lah

The skill to fight in weapons is another thing