SG Talk

Full Version: 6yrs ago Russian explain why Putin is dangerous and will be aggressive externally
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
6yrs ago. Kasparoave gave this interview and warned Europe of Putin.

Everyone is dangerous, silly fellow...all humans have their limit...even the most gentlemanly guy can go mad, explode, kill like quarrelsome husband n wife, father n son etc..

Dat's why so impt to have a sensible stable leader who has excellent negotiation skills...every problem can b solved one by applyjng give take, yin yang mindset.
(06-03-2022, 10:56 AM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]6yrs ago. Kasparoave gave this interview and warned Europe of Putin.

This man is anti Putin since dawn
(06-03-2022, 12:36 PM)Niubee Wrote: [ -> ]This man is anti Putin since dawn

Just like Sgbutt who is anti-China and anti-Russia.
(06-03-2022, 12:38 PM)cityhantam Wrote: [ -> ]Just like Sgbutt who is anti-China and anti-Russia.

Unlike you, you are so pro. Pro ah Xi dick, pro Putin dick.
(06-03-2022, 01:36 PM)guffaw Wrote: [ -> ]Unlike you, you are so pro. Pro ah Xi dick, pro Putin dick.

I pro Oneworld
Wow this former MI6 chief even mentioned or acknowledged that the west are trying to topple Russia regimeā€¦.very interesting.
If I not wrong Putin also want to gain respect from his people ready for his next Election.

So call Great leader who dare to make a Big difference without any Foreign treats.
(06-03-2022, 02:03 PM)Niubee Wrote: [ -> ]I pro Oneworld

https://www.oneworld.com/

I pro star alliance