SG Talk

Full Version: Need advise !
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
1) Computer science 
2) lawyer
3) doctor (dentist) 

If all 3 above qualified to chooose Which one more Tok kong to study aghhh !!! GamSia  Thinking
Computer Engineering and A.I.
(06-03-2022, 05:19 PM)Choc Wrote: [ -> ]tok kong in term of what?
No ideal’s that why need advise  crying
(06-03-2022, 05:19 PM)Sentinel Wrote: [ -> ]Computer Engineering and A.I.

Saw sooo many Cheong computer liao not a good sign ?!!  Thinking
cs min 3 yrs, the other 2 min 4 to 6 yrs, and very jialat.
(06-03-2022, 05:37 PM)Choc Wrote: [ -> ]Don't bluff lah! I guess you want to know tok kong in term of can in front of your friends and relatives to boast izzit?

That is a possibility especially, if it is lawyer or doctor......
Depends on your own interest and character. Don't tell me if you're introvert you want to become lawyer.
(06-03-2022, 05:36 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote: [ -> ]cs min 3 yrs, the other 2 min 4 to 6 yrs, and very jialat.

But cs need compete with Fts and long working hours ?!  Thinking
(06-03-2022, 05:37 PM)Choc Wrote: [ -> ]Don't bluff lah! I guess you want to know tok kong in term of can in front of your friends and relatives to boast izzit?

Can choose above 3 already good enough to boast to friends liao tio BOH ?!!!  Laughing
(06-03-2022, 05:40 PM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]That is a possibility especially, if it is lawyer or doctor......

That why I need advise here gamsia  Big Grin
(06-03-2022, 05:42 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote: [ -> ]Depends on your own interest and character. Don't tell me if you're introvert you want to become lawyer.

Good points Thanks  Clapping
(06-03-2022, 05:50 PM)Choc Wrote: [ -> ]Bo tio ! CS nothing much to boast leh.

If you say got straight As to boast, also bo tio. Straight As without strong curriculum also equal to nothing.

Told you liao qualified  Angry
(06-03-2022, 05:47 PM)cwc29 Wrote: [ -> ]That why I need advise here gamsia  Big Grin

Lawyer and  doctor are 5-6 years course in the uni. here.  If they were to go into private practice they can make big bucks if they become famous in the field......
(06-03-2022, 05:58 PM)Choc Wrote: [ -> ]Then you must ask what can I contribute back to society?

Unscrupulous lawyer tok kong or not?

Medical doctor more tok kong than dentist or not?

Or you may ask more tok kong in term of can earn big big money?

Tot aim to take over WP in future elections current WP Jlb ler  Tongue
Any Tom dick and panda can study YouTube computer course and work in IT
U must like the subject, it will b joy to work, no dull moment in yr long life
(06-03-2022, 05:16 PM)cwc29 Wrote: [ -> ]1) Computer science 
2) lawyer
3) doctor (dentist) 

If all 3 above qualified to chooose Which one more Tok kong to study aghhh !!! GamSia  Thinking

Doctor ( dentist)
(06-03-2022, 06:04 PM)guffaw Wrote: [ -> ]Any Tom dick and panda can study YouTube computer course and work in IT

no use lah. like tokkingcok, he very gd at mcq, but cannot code even 1 line
(06-03-2022, 06:17 PM)Choc Wrote: [ -> ]So far LTK still perform better than JBJ and PS.

JBJ and PS read Law.

LTK didn't.

So please kick Law out and consider only CS and Dentist now!

good points Will take note gamsia  Clapping
At this moment, computer science is the best. But must be interested and willing to put in effort.

I have a friend's son who is already earning 5 figures monthly income after working for a few years and hoping 3 or 4 times.

He is only 30 yr-old now!
(06-03-2022, 06:35 PM)cityhantam Wrote: [ -> ]At this moment, computer science is the best. But must be interested and willing to put in effort.

I have  a friend's son who is already earning 5 figures monthly income after working for a few years and hoping 3 or 4 times.

That the reasons why I highlighted on top 1 of 3 thanks  Clapping
one consideration is lawyers and doctors can work until very old age. whereas cs need to constantly keep pace with new technologies which are moving really fast

like in the case of tokkingcok who is a late starter and slow learner, always boasts about his youtube ai knowledge, but has no idea about what random forest is. quite funny right?
If have fork-tongue like snake take law.
(06-03-2022, 05:16 PM)cwc29 Wrote: [ -> ]1) Computer science 
2) lawyer
3) doctor (dentist) 

Must check which has time stamp  Laughter-13
(06-03-2022, 06:52 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote: [ -> ]one consideration is lawyers and doctors can work until very old age. whereas cs need to constantly keep pace with new technologies which are moving really fast

like in the case of tokkingcok who is a late starter and slow learner, always boasts about his youtube ai knowledge, but has no idea about what random forest is. quite funny right?

Yup agreee CS need keep on upgrades ma huan need compete with ah neh from CeCa land sianz liao  crying
(06-03-2022, 07:26 PM)cwc29 Wrote: [ -> ]Yup agreee CS need keep on upgrades ma huan need compete with ah neh from CeCa land sianz liao  crying

unless move up to management or become boss, else if stuck at technical level, expired and obsolete, sibeh jialat,
(06-03-2022, 07:32 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote: [ -> ]unless move up to management or become boss, else if stuck at technical level, expired and obsolete, sibeh jialat,

No wonder you Sibeh jialat.
(06-03-2022, 06:35 PM)cityhantam Wrote: [ -> ]At this moment, computer science is the best. But must be interested and willing to put in effort.

I have  a friend's son who is already earning 5 figures monthly income after working for a few years and hoping 3 or 4 times.

Is he capable or is riding the trend?

Because Sg though boast the most advanced in SEA but talents so so.
No Sg company are among Asian giants. Only can hype in local media arena.
(06-03-2022, 07:33 PM)guffaw Wrote: [ -> ]No wonder you Sibeh jialat.

you got read up on random forest finally? can do coding now? really df
Lawyer..

Because you got hear of lawyer becoming minister, but you never heard of someone from IT or a dentist becoming a minister.
Pages: 1 2 3