SG Talk

Full Version: S’pore Coffee Shops Allow 5-Pax Dine-Ins From 7 Mar, Safety Measures
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
S’pore Coffee Shops Allow 5-Pax Dine-Ins From 7 Mar, Safety Measures Will Be Implemented ☕️

https://mustsharenews.com/coffee-shops-d...e=telegram

For more news you must share, follow us at @mustsharenews
I think nobody cares anymore for an endemic in a one of the most vaccinated country.
This is more complicated than the Russian war
is really .....these Minister. This is why I keep mention is OVER STAFF thus some purposely come thing to justify hey I working
everyone

They don't know some Zi Cha Stall already open in the Afternoon for years???
Way back good old days 70s, 80s, Zi Cha Stall most of them start to sell around 4pm, 5pm evening till night

As years go on, business not say good now they afternoon already open.

Base on the timing is from 5:30pm to 10:30pm can Max 5 dine in

I know they want to set this due to if allow 5 dine in whole day will contribute more infection

I feel is Nonsense to be honest. Is either You stick to 2 still or just allow 5 dine whole day so call Hawker complain no business.

Amy K does have zoom meeting with some hawkers etc discuss this , I don't know those hawkers maybe RC members

I mean she just come out a thing for the seek of doing it.

DO note, as usual those coffeeshop want to implement need to apply
also need to station a checker in front the entry to check

And good luck if you been caught, get Fine if never check properly.
Look how many F&B already been fine , all these contribute to Gov funds and the amount is not say small FYI all these fines and in return How Gov use these extra funds? Again no body knows only know to Increase GST to fix the hold they " anyhow spend the Publci funds till now must be running low so need to implement GST hike fast cannot wait "
This kind of suggestion from this Amy Kor is even more confusing and stupid. If dare not open even though keep shouting endemic, just keep status quo. Don't tweak bit by bit and create more work for hawkers. People are more tired of her incompetence.
AnyCock idea...haha
So many ppl die of Covid till today, but they choose to keep quiet…Nobody needs to answer for it and treat like nothing happen…
良心都被狗给吃了
i wonder how much time and money spent coming up with the most confusing strategy…really pity the hawkers crying
about fking time

9% have not completed the regiment..and holding back the 91%