SG Talk

Full Version: The Video That Ukrainian Dad Saying Goodbye To Daughter To Fight Russians Is Fake!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Western media use this video taken days before Russian invasion to fool the general public, actually the man in video saying goodbye to his daughter was to fight Ukrainian force in eastern Ukraine.
(07-03-2022, 02:47 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote: [ -> ]Western media use this video taken days before Russian invasion to fool the general public, actually the man in video saying goodbye to his daughter was to fight Ukrainian force in eastern Ukraine.

I noticed India media trying to Stir China go war with Taiwan.
(07-03-2022, 02:49 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]I noticed India media trying to Stir China go war with Taiwan.

Nowadays media have lost credibility, they have been used as propaganda tool to post fake news to mislead everyone and to support someone’s hidden agenda.
(07-03-2022, 02:49 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]I noticed India media trying to Stir China go war with Taiwan.

India better not happy.

I heard once Taiwan is unified, it will be India turn. To take back South Tibet and rearrange the borders with India.
(07-03-2022, 02:55 PM)Niubee Wrote: [ -> ]India better not happy.

I heard once Taiwan is unified, it will be India turn. To take back South Tibet and rearrange the borders with India.

India is " snake " . Nevertheless they want to stir other also no use " Because the USA and others always make sure they are poor thus can provide Cheap labours "

and best part their history of internal Conflicts , Caste systems blah blah.

India wanna stir China because honestly speaking due to war last time. All along China don't even bother care on India.
(07-03-2022, 02:50 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote: [ -> ]Nowadays media have lost credibility, they have been used as propaganda tool to post fake news to mislead everyone and to support someone’s hidden agenda.

[Image: 75-B7-A7-DC-9-C39-4255-8-F98-88-CD032-F7-C91.jpg]
(07-03-2022, 02:55 PM)Niubee Wrote: [ -> ]India better not happy.

Did you also hear anything about rearranging the border with Russia?
(07-03-2022, 02:58 PM)guffaw Wrote: [ -> ]Did you also hear anything about rearranging the border with Russia?

I heard that Russia wants to take back Alaska from your AMTK daddy!
(07-03-2022, 02:50 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote: [ -> ]Nowadays media have lost credibility, they have been used as propaganda tool to post fake news to mislead everyone and to support someone’s hidden agenda.

Not exactly, actually Western media are no credibility since many yrs ago, only because now is the era of internet so their lies are much more easy to exposed by people
Plse look out for fake news.

It is true that fathers would drop off their families at Polish border then go back to their positions.

This has to be emotionally stressful one can imagine.
(07-03-2022, 03:01 PM)cityhantam Wrote: [ -> ]I heard that Russia wants to take back Alaska from your AMTK daddy!

How about California and Hawaii?
(07-03-2022, 03:05 PM)guffaw Wrote: [ -> ]How about California and Hawaii?

Hawaii was annexed by Assmerica illegally!

California belongs to the Native Americans murdered by your beloved AMTK daddy!
What is fake and what is real cannot justify invasion of another country. Let the citizens decide themselves and stop using pretext of liberation or special operations to invade.
(07-03-2022, 03:10 PM)Instinct Wrote: [ -> ]What is fake and what is real cannot justify invasion of another country. Let the citizens decide themselves and stop using pretext of liberation or special operations to invade.

How about Eastern Ukraine?

How come the people's decision was not respected and more than 10 k have been killed by Ukrainian authority in the past 8 year?
(07-03-2022, 03:03 PM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]Plse look out for fake news.

It is true that fathers would drop off their families at Polish border then go back to their positions.

This has to be emotionally stressful one can imagine.

You made up the story, this man (ethnic Russian) is from one of the republicans from eastern Ukraine, he dropped off his wife and daughter in Russia and then joined Russian force to fight Ukrainians in his hometown. However western media use the video clip and tell a lie about an Ukrainian father saying goodbye to his daughter and stays back to fight Russians.

The video was posted before Russian invasion you know, how does the fake story made up by western media add up? Huh Laughing

Look up in Google, you will see all the British mainstream media posted this story multiple times, what a propaganda story made up from fake news.
https://www.techarp.com/internet/gilead-...-19/?amp=1

No, COVID-19 Did Not Leak From Gilead Sciences Lab In Fort Detrick!

This is yet another FAKE STORY that appears to be part of a Chinese propaganda effort to shift the blame for COVID-19 to the United States.

Let me show you why this is completely made up, and is nothing more than Chinese propaganda.

wow this techarp is good and legitimate source…must thank TS for letting know about it!
(07-03-2022, 03:20 PM)pervertosan Wrote: [ -> ]https://www.techarp.com/internet/gilead-...-19/?amp=1

No, COVID-19 Did Not Leak From Gilead Sciences Lab In Fort Detrick!

This is yet another FAKE STORY that appears to be part of a Chinese propaganda effort to shift the blame for COVID-19 to the United States.

Let me show you why this is completely made up, and is nothing more than Chinese propaganda.

wow this techarp is good and legitimate source…must thank TS for letting know about it!

You are off topic, stop all your BS, and go away! So annoying!  Angry
(07-03-2022, 03:22 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote: [ -> ]You are off topic, stop all your BS, and go away! So annoying!  Angry

crying
(07-03-2022, 03:14 PM)cityhantam Wrote: [ -> ]How about Eastern Ukraine?

How come the people's decision was not respected and more than 10 k have been killed by Ukrainian authority in the past 8 year?

Can this justify invasion or installing a puppet. If what you communist propagandist said it's true, is it any worse than getting invaded?? Stop the pretence and let Ukrainian solve their own problem. Look at the number of death, suffering and refugee problem now in the whole country. Which is worse???
(07-03-2022, 03:27 PM)Instinct Wrote: [ -> ]Can this justify invasion or installing a puppet. If what you communist propagandist said it's true, is it any worse than getting invaded?? Stop the pretence and let Ukrainian solve their own problem. Look at the number of death, suffering and refugee problem now in the whole country. Which is worse???

You mean 10 k to 15 k lives are not important?

They should continue to be killed and not stopped?
(07-03-2022, 03:14 PM)cityhantam Wrote: [ -> ]How about Eastern Ukraine?

Don't post fake news la. You can't even post the source.

Maybe you can find a lot of news about how cruel Russia dealing with their internal people and states.
(07-03-2022, 03:30 PM)guffaw Wrote: [ -> ]Don't post fake news la. You can't even post the source.

Maybe you can find a lot of news about how cruel Russia dealing with their internal people and states.

Hahaha!

You are 3 yr-old? 

Or rather 50 yr-old with IQ of 3 yr-old?  Thinking Rotfl
(07-03-2022, 03:33 PM)cityhantam Wrote: [ -> ]Hahaha!

You are 3 yr-old? 

Or rather 50 yr-old with IQ of 3 yr-old?  Thinking Rotfl

May I remind you that consensus on this forum is that you are the moron.
that is why I said comie dogs here stir shit everyday, play with big words in thread title, twist to brainwash brainless here.
fake video or news in this forum? which news or video by comie dogs here is not fake? globaltimes? cctv? or 寒梅? taiwan professor or 中天? RT?
these comie dogs here using all the communist sources of news & videos, eventually almost never get 1 case right after hard truth is out, norm.
ccp china news are all censored, self claimed BS, twisted to worship & lick balls, got morons here dont know?
like below new rule russia, only listen to them, only what they say is correct, the rest ofthe media, all BS. Hard truth is exactly oppossite, norm, same as all the ccp communist lie shere & everywhere everyday. fully controlled & manipulated.

俄羅斯🇷🇺剛剛頒佈了新法律:嚴厲打擊不聽話的媒體,已經🈶️兩家反對派電視台廣播電台解散,外國記者紛紛緊急離境

俄羅斯🇷🇺剛剛頒佈了新法律:嚴厲打擊不聽話的媒體,已經🈶️兩家反對派電視台廣播電台解散,外國記者紛紛緊急離境
(07-03-2022, 02:58 PM)guffaw Wrote: [ -> ]Did you also hear anything about rearranging the border with Russia?

I know Cityhantam wanna rearrange yr face. Opasnie-1
(07-03-2022, 03:35 PM)Niubee Wrote: [ -> ]I know Cityhantam wanna rearrange yr face. Opasnie-1

I am so scared. Cityhamtum is a fierce warrior. Behind the screen only.
(07-03-2022, 03:29 PM)cityhantam Wrote: [ -> ]You mean 10 k to 15 k lives are not important?

They should continue to be killed and not stopped?

And you are so sure this is not fake news!!
(07-03-2022, 04:40 PM)Instinct Wrote: [ -> ]And you are so sure this is not fake news!!

You are also 50 yr-old with IQ of 3-yr-old, just like TokingCok aka Oneworld aka Goatfuk?
(07-03-2022, 04:42 PM)cityhantam Wrote: [ -> ]You are also 50 yr-old with IQ of 3-yr-old, just like TokingCok aka Oneworld aka Goatfuk?
Talking like that shows you a naive moron and communist propagandist.  Everyone in sgtalk should take note of you. Admin should ban you otherwise sgtalk is hijack by Communist propaganda.
Pages: 1 2