SG Talk

Full Version: You suck balls, OCBC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
same la...all banks are in cohort. same as Telcos.
OCBC is getting worst.
Their online bank app is the worst among all the bank apps.
(19-08-2021, 10:49 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote: [ -> ]OCBC is getting worst.
Their online bank app is the worst among all the bank apps.

What about SCB?
(19-08-2021, 10:51 PM)Galilo_l Wrote: [ -> ]What about SCB?

It is the best.
Your spending on credit card reflects immediately.
Even much better than the Asian best bank.
(19-08-2021, 10:53 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote: [ -> ]It is the best.

Agreed bro

[Image: Lol.gif]
Really, my favourite is OCBC, all my credit cards, auto wavier annual membership, no need to call or request leh.
Maybe I neber late for my payment. 
Got problem, call them they will say, Mr. XXXXXX, no problem, we will take care of it.
OCBC is one of the lousiest banks around. My mobile can't even access my ocbc account with their app, and when I called to tell them this, they told me to reinstall, which I've done repeatedly. In the end I gave up. I've just called to cancel my cc as well.
I just cancelled my OCBC credit card last week.

Never used it for years now.
(20-08-2021, 01:01 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote: [ -> ]OCBC is one of the lousiest banks around. My mobile can't even access my ocbc account with their app, and when I called to tell them this, they told me to reinstall, which I've done repeatedly. In the end I gave up. I've just called to cancel my cc as well.

Same problem I am facing now.
Really jialat....
I threw in my lot with Citi Big Grin
tsk tsk OCBC ah
so many credit card, this one cannot use, use that one lor.

ocbc has been 'guai lan' for quite sometime leow.. no fee waiver if u rarely use the card.
I always say: SG banks are good to invest in, but the foreign banks are good to bank with (more desperate for your business).
(20-08-2021, 06:42 AM)p1acebo Wrote: [ -> ]I threw in my lot with Citi Big Grin

By hook or by crook, I wil never give business to a foreign bank. There are many complaints on Citi card centre. My credit cards spending goes to UOB, my preferred bank.
(20-08-2021, 03:14 PM)Gemstar Wrote: [ -> ]By hook or by crook, I wil never give business to a foreign bank. There are many complaints on Citi card centre. My credit cards spending goes to UOB, my preferred bank.

My preferred local bank is DBS and the other is Citibank Big Grin