SG Talk

Full Version: Chest pain & heart palpitations after 2nd dose
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I had my 2nd dose of Pfizer on 11th July and started having chest pain & heart palpitations on the next day. The chest pain & heart palpitations is happening on and off, so I thought it will go away after few days. Visited GP on 17th July and was told to immediately go to A&E. The GP doctor wrote me a memo. So I went to A&E and did some tests. They found no heart injury nor symptoms of heart attack so A&E discharged me home. I paid $128 for the A&E cost. I was told that hospital will absorb the A&E cost if you visited A&E within 3 days after your vaccination and doctor must certify your symptoms is due to vaccination. I wonder why they didn't inform people in advance about this regulation

https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/threa...e.6559276/
Need to pay $128 ?
Another unlucky wan Sad
i had the same problem and still having. The difference being, I feel like I have new heart. I could really run and exercise with a few times more energy. Amazing!

My heart power is outstanding.
(19-07-2021, 09:13 PM)toothpick Wrote: [ -> ]i had the same problem and still having. The difference being, I feel like I have new heart. I could really run and exercise with a few times more energy. Amazing!

likely heart inflammation recovered andĀ gives your new energy
My nephew also felt heart pain. I believe there's some correlation between this and the vaccination. Our govt needs to come clean!
(19-07-2021, 09:13 PM)toothpick Wrote: [ -> ]i had the same problem and still having. The difference being, I feel like I have new heart. I could really run and exercise with a few times more energy. Amazing!

Xmen?
(19-07-2021, 10:36 PM)RichDad Wrote: [ -> ]

Xmen?
The Flash.
anyone have the same problem?
now i am scarce to go for jab

why so many no problem

do you have heart blockage
(20-07-2021, 01:27 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote: [ -> ]anyone have the same problem?

I have a friend's ex-classmate had that problem but iron teeth, instead of going to A&E, he went to a GP. GP gave him some antiboitocs and panadol.
Now end up in ICU.
The authority already said if any problem goes A&E straight .... so dun kai kian. Follow instruction.
Everything in life there is a risk but if there is mitigation ... take it

India variant black fungus also can send you to ICU but without any mitigation
(20-07-2021, 01:34 PM)Tangsen Wrote: [ -> ]
(20-07-2021, 01:27 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote: [ -> ]anyone have the same problem?

I have a friend's ex-classmate had that problem but iron teeth, instead of going to A&E, he went to a GP. GP gave him some antiboitocs and panadol.
Now end up in ICU.
The authority already said if any problem goes A&E straight .... so dun kai kian. Follow instruction.

Poor thing, is he under 40? Rolleyes
heart palpitation means yoyr body is work twice as hard to get rid of the pathogen that was injected
I thought the general procedure is going to GP first. If serious, then GP will refer you over whether immediately or not to the hospital. No serious, stay at home for observation.

More like inflammation.
(20-07-2021, 02:42 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote: [ -> ]
(20-07-2021, 01:34 PM)Tangsen Wrote: [ -> ]I have a friend's ex-classmate had that problem but iron teeth, instead of going to A&E, he went to a GP. GP gave him some antiboitocs and panadol.
Now end up in ICU.

Poor thing, is he under 40? Rolleyes

late 40s .... if he went A&E instead may not end up in ICU ....... iron teeth
(20-07-2021, 01:29 PM)Talent Wrote: [ -> ]now i am scarce to go for jab

why so many no problem

do you have heart blockage

Like been silenced.
(19-07-2021, 10:33 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote: [ -> ]My nephew also felt heart pain. I believe there's some correlation between this and the vaccination. Our govt needs to come clean!

Definitely there is.