SG Talk

Full Version: Poland is ready to immediately hand over all MiG-29 planes at the disposal of the USA
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The head of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs: Poland is ready to immediately hand over all MiG-29 planes at the disposal of the USA

"The Polish authorities are ready to immediately transfer all their MiG-29 planes free of charge to the base in Ramstein and place them at the disposal of the government of the United States of America," said Minister of Foreign Affairs Zbigniew Rau in a statement.

US Secretary of State Antony Blinken said on Sunday that the United States is considering sending planes to Poland if Warsaw decides to hand over fighters to Ukraine. Representatives of the Polish authorities assure that no decision has been taken on this matter, and that decisions in this matter should be made within NATO .

"The Polish government also asks other NATO countries - owners of MIG-29 planes - to take similar action " - appealed the head of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.

https://gospodarka.dziennik.pl/news/arty...wojna.html
Zelensky agree to be neutral and not join NATO.
Russian should accept ..have ceasefire and finalise a deal.

I really don't see anything more to the war.
(09-03-2022, 08:17 AM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]Zelensky agree to be neutral and not join NATO.

U did not see the hands stirring at the back meh? They don't want the war to stop for some reason. Instead they want to escalate the war with their actions.
(09-03-2022, 08:17 AM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]Zelensky agree to be neutral and not join NATO.

How to guarantee that?

Who can guarantee that?

You?  Thinking Rotfl
It should be done before the war started. 
Now further demands are on the table.
(09-03-2022, 09:06 AM)Migrant Wrote: [ -> ]It should be done before the war started. 
Now further demands are on the table.

And now Ukraine and NATO have to beg China to come in to witness the agreement, if they finally agree to all the terms. 

Otherwise, there is no trust!
all wish war end, now Ukraine is suffer for the world, for you & me, but if stop now, russia will start again once they recuperate?
beg china? my foot, china is the one most wish war end here, whole world know,must make sure china also like russia today & stop threaten the world with NK or communist or all their lies.
putin lost all his credibility if russia army just walk back, Ukraine will enter EU. only moron feel ok if putin is still president of Russia or around, how about Xi?
plane handover to Ukraine, all the army & weapons just arrive, Ukraine civillians just die like that? UN or internaitonal court?
china pray to run away, this evil.

波兰捐出全部米格战机提议被拒;乌征集到52国2万志愿兵,首批已在战场

波兰捐出全部米格战机提议被拒;乌征集到52国2万志愿兵,首批已在战场

尔虞我诈相当精彩:美国要抓替死鬼,波兰却放出怪招

America wants to screw up Europe, but is cracked by Poland
What stupid nonsense?  Ask the US  to dispose of Soviet warplanes?  Kids also know something fishy.   Why Poland cannot supply planes direct to Ukraine?  It is not as easy to supply airplanes.  It will have to come with a supply of spare parts and training.  It is a joke of the year?