SG Talk

Full Version: Saudis, UAE Refuse To Take Biden's Calls To Discuss Ukraine, Talk To Putin Instead
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It's getting complicated.

Every man for himself. Every country for itself.

The Arabs don't have a special liking for the US all along.

So countries are taking sides, not based on morality, guided by the Rule of Law but on national interests...

It will be the same when the world has to choose between the US and China.

ASEAN....only Singapore spoke up. We should learn something out of this, that ASEAN is not really united. It's formed based on self interest. Never for a moment think we would unite as one against all else.

I am especially watching Malaysia. I have a feeling that they are leaning towards Russia. Malaysia never liked the US. This explains why Malaysians like Sentinel are so anti-West and supporting Russia.
Many cuntries are now distancing themselves from Assmerica. They prefer an alternative power who can help build infrastructure and IT so that their economy can prosper.

Whereas for Assmerica, it is basically selling them arms and bombs to destroy other cuntries.

So which clown will associate itself with Assmerica??
(09-03-2022, 11:38 AM)Oyk Wrote: [ -> ]It's getting complicated.

Every man for himself.  Every country for itself.

The Arabs don't have a special liking for the US all along.

So countries are taking sides, not based on morality, guided by the Rule of Law but on national interests...

It will be the same when the world has to choose between the US and China.

ASEAN....only Singapore spoke up.  We should learn something out of this, that ASEAN is not really united.  It's formed based on self interest.  Never for a moment think we would unite as one against all else. 

I am especially watching Malaysia.  I have a feeling that they are leaning towards Russia.  Malaysia never liked the US.  This explains why Malaysians like Sentinel are so anti-West and supporting Russia.
Please lah, numbskull is numbskull and i mean you

Rule of law, rule of law, u sian or not?

Everytime rule of law

Besides it is morally right that Putin help the world to rid of Nazi evil and that means maybe they sud rid of you too
9 members out 10 can't be wrong
(09-03-2022, 11:52 AM)Dan Wrote: [ -> ]9 members out 10 can't be wrong

It's not wrong being a coward.

There is no law broken by being one.
(09-03-2022, 11:50 AM)Sentinel Wrote: [ -> ]Please lah, numbskull is numbskull and i mean you

Rule of law, rule of law, u sian or not?

Everytime rule of law

Besides it is morally right that Putin help the world to rid of Nazi evil and that means maybe they sud rid of you too
https://youtu.be/vNQXLhIcPrc
(09-03-2022, 11:46 AM)Stoki Wrote: [ -> ]Many cuntries are now distancing themselves from Assmerica. They prefer an alternative power who can help build infrastructure and IT so that their economy can prosper.

Whereas for Assmerica, it is basically selling them arms and bombs to destroy other cuntries.

So which clown will associate itself with Assmerica??
https://youtu.be/vNQXLhIcPrc