SG Talk

Full Version: DW : Russia has run out of reserves...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(09-03-2022, 07:17 PM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]

Everyday read yr Western master media.....no wonder u getting more stupid.
It's time Russians army loot Ukraine's bank
(09-03-2022, 07:32 PM)Dan Wrote: [ -> ]It's time Russians army loot Ukraine's bank

How can they run out of reserve when Rus cannot pay? 
Those that do not sanctions can do barter trade, 
also Rus is among very few who is self sufficient in food and energy.

So I think the article is written by someone who is not financial trained.
(09-03-2022, 07:30 PM)Niubee Wrote: [ -> ]Everyday read yr Western master media.....no wonder u getting more stupid.

moron, stop your insulting here 7/24.
look at your moronic son below, when china start war soon, make sure send all your son & daughter to die for china & xi moronically.

稱烏克蘭「敗家子」 中共洗腦不放過小學生

稱烏克蘭「敗家子」 中共洗腦不放過小學生
Russia no need to pay for anything now, since it's the net exporter of so many things while western gangers are not selling anything to them!
It's ok, a resource rich russia can always do barter trade , as a last resort, wud not die one...there is also a strong supporter in asia's super power.

...msny euro nations will die first if they stop oil .
If Sgbuffett has read the history of Russia.
I believe he will understand Russia better.

Did he know Russia was once well-liked by most the European countries? Thinking

Did he know how Russia become 战斗民族?
(09-03-2022, 07:49 PM)watchfirst9 Wrote: [ -> ]How can they run out of reserve when Rus cannot pay? 
Those that do not sanctions can do barter trade, 
also Rus is among very few who is self sufficient in food and energy.

So I think the article is written by someone who is not financial trained.

All their weapon spare parts the Rus buy from overseas lah. Now with the sanction, how is little putin going to get them ?  
Laughing
(09-03-2022, 09:23 PM)way Wrote: [ -> ]All their weapon spare parts the Rus buy from overseas lah. Now with the sanction, how is little putin going to get them ?  
Laughing

Just like the xia suay Sinkie from the mouth of CCS, human nature to stock up before a crisis..

Russian want to start a war, you mean they didn't pre-prepare and stock up weapon parts and just happily say today I want to invade??
DW always likes to post fake news to please Uncle Sam.
(09-03-2022, 11:34 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote: [ -> ]DW always likes to post fake news to please Uncle Sam.

Money to be made and taken lor  Rotfl Rotfl