SG Talk

Full Version: LTA or URA Keep wasting money fix roads
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
my side here, the road keep digging, lay cables , change cables, than after some weeks come again so call " level the road I think "

than again dig out lay cable ON THE Same road, again weeks later " come to level the road "
(10-03-2022, 12:16 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]my side here, the road keep digging, lay cables , change cables, than after some weeks come again so call " level the road I think "

than again dig out lay cable ON THE Same road, again weeks later " come to level the road "

Digitalize Sg  Big Grin
(10-03-2022, 12:44 AM)watchfirst9 Wrote: [ -> ]Digitalize Sg  Big Grin

GPS ERP? LTA In fact want to implement this news GPS system this year but due to Covi19 they hold back.
(10-03-2022, 12:56 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]GPS ERP? LTA In fact want to implement this news GPS system this year but due to Covi19 they hold back.

GPS not in space meh.
I realized this too. Gotta slow down for road works or cut trees.... etc. Kinda irritating....
They won't stop. All these are classified as infrastructures. The spendings ( materials ,manpower ) are part of gdp figures). Gdp is linked to their obscenely high salaries.
(10-03-2022, 12:56 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]GPS ERP? LTA In fact want to implement this news GPS system this year but due to Covi19 they hold back.

ERP2. They delay because of chip shortage. Once implemented everything will go up again.
(10-03-2022, 01:19 AM)Bigbluedot Wrote: [ -> ]They won't stop. All these are classified as infrastructures. The spendings ( materials ,manpower ) are part of gdp figures). Gdp is linked to their obscenely high salaries.

a lot of things is like ' they purposely use up the budget before April , because these ministries the top civil servants want to use finish thus can so call show people " see we use up the funds aka means daily working etc.
Another reason is if budget never use finish they will ask, also consider to cut down the budget on that ministries.

This is PROBLEM due to OVER STAFFS so some surely purposely do something