SG Talk

Full Version: Scam: MOH, this is a last emergency call regarding vaccination...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"Please call MOH."

Nowadays they are so free? Come with different languages.

They use IP call by using a fake phone number 65 XXXX XXXX.
(11-03-2022, 10:59 AM)theold Wrote: [ -> ]"Please call MOH."

Nowadays they are so free? Come with different languages.

They use IP call by use a fake phone number 65 XXXX XXXX.

If no +65, many will likely be duped again. 

Genuine calls come without the +65? Just the 8 digits ??
(11-03-2022, 11:15 AM)hansamu Wrote: [ -> ]If no +65, many will likely be duped again. 

Genuine calls come without the +65? Just the 8 digits ??

Some of my calls have the +65. Those from normal phone and handphone lines with +65 just have to be careful.  But for Whatsapp, it is located oversea, so logically they have +65.
As such,  very tricky and hard to decipher. 
Sigh.
Just answer and F their mudder they will hang-up.
This kind of scam call just want you to answer the phone and mislead you to giving them all the personal details.
I can understand your frustration with these scam calls that seem to be getting more creative by the day, using different languages and even fake phone numbers. It's disheartening to see scammers exploiting technology to deceive people.In situations like these, it's crucial to stay vigilant and never give out personal information to unsolicited callers. As you mentioned, they often impersonate official entities to gain trust.To protect yourself and others from such scams, you might want to visit this website. It can be quite handy in identifying callers and filtering out potential scam calls.
(01-12-2023, 04:24 PM)ChadGregory Wrote: [ -> ]I can understand your frustration with these scam calls that seem to be getting more creative by the day, using different languages and even fake phone numbers. It's disheartening to see scammers exploiting technology to deceive people.In situations like these, it's crucial to stay vigilant and never give out personal information to unsolicited callers. As you mentioned, they often impersonate official entities to gain trust.To protect yourself and others from such scams, you might want to visit this website. It can be quite handy in identifying callers and filtering out potential scam calls.

Peepur want speed. Handset must have hardware which works faster and faster. Data now must be in Gbps. Fingers type as fast as possible.

Click the link as fast as possible and see what's it about.., and your entire phone is compromised.

Now banks and government websites are taking a step back. A little bit more work, more steps is safer.
(01-12-2023, 04:32 PM)Oyk Wrote: [ -> ]Peepur want speed. Handset must have hardware which works faster and faster. Data now must be in Gbps. Fingers type as fast as possible.

Click the link as fast as possible and see what's it about.., and your entire phone is compromised.

Now banks and government websites are taking a step back. A little bit more work, more steps is safer.

(01-12-2023, 04:32 PM)Oyk Wrote: [ -> ]During our time it wasn't easy my mother had a hard time carrying me around

[Image: vYD33L0.jpg]