SG Talk

Full Version: Russia warns U.S. over arms shipments to Ukraine
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ryabkov said Russia “warned the U.S. that pumping weapons from a number of countries it orchestrates isn’t just a dangerous move, it’s an action that makes those convoys legitimate targets.”
[Image: putin-1.jpg]
we have reached 311
naZI that nuked Japan causing  the tsunami dat caused Fukushima nuclear power plants meltdowns

[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-03-12-23-45-16.png]
nothing happens by chance
GESARA started on 311

[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-03-12-23-52-57.png]
US Inc DEAD 10032022
[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-03-12-23-57-07.png]
Any real military challenge against Russia will face off with Shoigu armed with nukes
U have no time to blink. Hypersonic
Khazarian mafia wants Ukraine to be their Khazaria
now cannot.
We will meet them in Jerusalem
[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-03-13-00-04-01.png]

[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-03-13-00-04-33.png]
Jerusalem
The Almighty says;
Do not measure the Temple courtyard yet
we have Business with the naZi yet to finish
The 8th King Trump-Xi-Putin
let the children speak

[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-03-13-01-09-06.png]
when one Form ends.....Another takes its place...
Russia should save their saliva.. Uncle Sam is eating Russia alive
US is very restrained to send only small defensive weapons like Javelins and Stinger.

US should send anti aircraft systems to help Ukraine stop the Russians from using fighters to bomb and kill civilians.
(12-03-2022, 10:04 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote: [ -> ]https://www.politico.com/news/2022/03/12...e-00016820

Most definitely this is a prelude to an impending Russian attack on the West's supply line

These huge quantities of weapons arrive in Poland by hundreds of containers and shipped to the frontlines in the east by trains. They make easy targets for Russian Kalibr missiles. 

Warn -> Attack -> I did warn you
Well, it is obvious that US want the war to carry on.
(13-03-2022, 07:55 AM)simpleman Wrote: [ -> ]Most definitely this is a prelude to an impending Russian attack on the West's supply line

These huge quantities of weapons arrive in Poland by hundreds of containers and shipped to the frontlines in the east by trains. They make easy targets for Russian Kalibr missiles. 

Warn -> Attack -> I did warn you

This is a very explosive situation here. I believe the Russians would have strike the weapon cargoes bound for Ukraine if the cargoes are transported by sea or air through international sea or air space. 

I think the Russians are holding back because the weapons are moving into Ukraine through Poland, a NATO member country. Striking those cargoes while on enroute through Poland would tantamount to attacking Poland which would enlarge the war. The Russians can only strike those cargoes once they crossed the border of Poland but currently the Russians have yet to take control. 
So either the US stop the weapon shipment after this warning or risk getting into this war with Russia. The stakes in this poker are getting higher.....  Rolleyes
Fook Putin. You asked for it.
[Image: B02-A9304-D712-4-E93-BEE6-C5-D14-CAC751-B.jpg]
The faster war stops, killing of innocent civilians will stop....
Bludy west shd aggtessively pursue peace if they treasure human lives, rights , freedoms, n wat not nonsensical excuses to promote ...wartime, how to play backsiddes in peace?
(13-03-2022, 09:08 AM)Huliwang Wrote: [ -> ]This is a very explosive situation here. I believe the Russians would have strike the weapon cargoes bound for Ukraine if the cargoes are transported by sea or air through international sea or air space. 

I think the Russians are holding back because the weapons are moving into Ukraine through Poland, a NATO member country. Striking those cargoes while on enroute through Poland would tantamount to attacking Poland which would enlarge the war. The Russians can only strike those cargoes once they crossed the border of Poland but currently the Russians have yet to take control. 
So either the US stop the weapon shipment after this warning or risk getting into this war with Russia. The stakes in this poker are getting higher.....  Rolleyes

The weapons shipment will be hit after they cross into Ukraine. 

Russian troops are in control of several cities where the trains need to cross to reach their final destination.
all these moronic comie dogs here.
warn my foot, all these communist warning can ignore totally, these slavery country, this is their behavior, when facing the world, give them 2 slaps, they will become kitten.
both economy & military, russia already shivering & panic, putin is just waiting for the best chance to pull out of this war that can save his face.
If no one give him face, he will continue  to fight, the more he kills, all has to pay back in future.
The best statement I read yesterday is confiscate all russia & russian asset oversea, after the war, all these asset gives to Ukraine.

俄軍高級司令被殲,31個營覆滅!烏招降俄軍飛行員,投誠可獲百萬美元

俄外長語氣大變,前線兵敗如山倒,經濟面臨崩潰,普京開始打退堂鼓,幾時退兵?

If Russia can deployed foreign fighters into Ukraine, I don’t see why US and NATO cannot ship weapons to Ukraine. It is fair in both ways.
Demand and supply,, business first.
The moment Putin crosses the red line to attack Ukraine, the world is already dealing with a crazy and dangerous dictator. Talking or negotiation can no longer work and he will continue the war until he gets what he wants. The only way left is to prevent him from a victory in Ukraine and the world sanctions will force Russian to overthrow him
(13-03-2022, 10:11 AM)Gemstar Wrote: [ -> ]If Russia can deployed foreign fighters into Ukraine, I don’t see why US and NATO cannot ship weapons to Ukraine. It is fair in both ways.

8 March - Zelensky declared 16,000 foreign volunteers are joing his side.

11 March - Putin responded Russia is accepting requests from 16,000 foreign volunteers to fight on its side

Russia dont really need volunteers. But it is responding tit-for-tat to Ukraine.
(13-03-2022, 10:11 AM)Gemstar Wrote: [ -> ]If Russia can deployed foreign fighters into Ukraine, I don’t see why US and NATO cannot ship weapons to Ukraine. It is fair in both ways.

Biden already said he doesn’t want to fight WW3 with Russia….so he wants Russia to fight with European countries instead.
(13-03-2022, 10:33 AM)lvlrsSTI Wrote: [ -> ]Biden already said he doesn’t want to fight WW3 with Russia….so he wants Russia to fight with European countries instead.

The U.S. purposely asked Poland (this Eastern European nation and Russia’s former enemy)to deliver the fighter jets so that to expand the war to Poland and EU countries, Poland is not so stupid and said No.
(13-03-2022, 10:27 AM)simpleman Wrote: [ -> ]8 March - Zelensky declared 16,000 foreign volunteers are joing his side.

11 March - Putin responded Russia is accepting requests from 16,000 foreign volunteers to fight on its side

Russia dont really need volunteers. But it is responding tit-for-tat to Ukraine.

This Zelenskyy is really an idiot

The war is fought on Ukraine, not USA or Russia
(13-03-2022, 10:11 AM)kokee Wrote: [ -> ]all these moronic comie dogs here.
warn my foot, all these communist warning can ignore totally, these slavery country, this is their behavior, when facing the world, give them 2 slaps, they will become kitten.
both economy & military, russia already shivering & panic, putin is just waiting for the best chance to pull out of this war that can save his face.
If no one give him face, he will continue  to fight, the more he kills, all has to pay back in future.
The best statement I read yesterday is confiscate all russia & russian asset oversea, after the war, all these asset gives to Ukraine.

俄軍高級司令被殲,31個營覆滅!烏招降俄軍飛行員,投誠可獲百萬美元

俄外長語氣大變,前線兵敗如山倒,經濟面臨崩潰,普京開始打退堂鼓,幾時退兵?

who still bother putin today.
like sanction, the more he warned, the more sanction everyday, till now already 5532 items, now he keeps so quiet & look at Russia economy going to
collapse.
he warns mean he is super worry of defeating in Ukraine war, then send more & start to bomb Russia cities 1 by 1.
(13-03-2022, 06:53 AM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]US is very restrained to send only small defensive weapons like Javelins and Stinger.

US should send anti aircraft systems to help Ukraine stop the Russians from using fighters to bomb and kill civilians.

The West are only sending defensive weapons to Ukraine and Putin cannot stand it already.  Ukraine is not a member country of NATO; otherwise,  they should be be given patriot anti-missile to defend themselves.
Pages: 1 2