SG Talk

Full Version: hawker price all up
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAGGfzH5xSs&list=PLHjeeBYXV10cH1ThEzQsqZ7KqDrIHgA4Y&index=1
Dampening consumers spending... n what will follow next if prices doesn't go down in months ahead?
My rojak still same price but smaller portion.
Ok wat.. up 50cents only.
Wet market all price increase
Yes the coffee price also up 20%...
(13-03-2022, 11:40 AM)Galilo_l Wrote: [ -> ]Dampening consumers spending... n what will follow next if prices doesn't go down in months ahead?

It will not come down once it had gone up.

Younger people can still ask their companies for a salary adjustment.  An extra $100 should cover the price differential.  $100 works out to $3.30 a day....can cover the increase or not?  Wanton min selling for $3 went up to $4, which is $1 more?

But it is the retirees living on their savings (when their salaries were very low back in the 1960s and 1970s) who would be hard hit unless they had been investing wisely over the years to protect their savings from inflation.  Many did invest only to see their savings shrunk...some are here throwing temper because they lost money. Eg: Sentinel.
FOR SURE WILL BE ANOTHER INCREASE.

The current price is not fix.
Partly next year Jan, of course due to GST.

Now March, War still on going, inflation , Covi19 still around, VTL already launch but the hassle of been infected etc will prevent more travellers in fact no doubt now travellers slowly back in travel, tourism slowly pick out but due to the difference in various countries.

even supply, stocks slowly back to normal, the logistic later Q in 2022, the price STILL WILL increase for sure.
Song Boh!
You voted for this…
(13-03-2022, 11:50 AM)Oyk Wrote: [ -> ]It will not come down once it had gone up.

Younger people can still ask their companies for a salary adjustment.  An extra $100 should cover the price differential.  $100 works out to $3.30 a day....can cover the increase or not?  Wanton min selling for $3 went up to $4, which is $1 more?

But it is the retirees living on their savings (when their salaries were very low back in the 1960s and 1970s) who would be hard hit unless they had been investing wisely over the years to protect their savings from inflation.  Many did invest only to see their savings shrunk...some are here throwing temper because they lost money. Eg: Sentinel.

Than you should " SEE MY CPF FEEL SO RICH " A lot keep mention max up your SA fast , well they are "right" but one thing YOU HAVE TO Remind yourself CPF IS OWNED , CONTROL BY GOV.

Along the way, etc they Will Change , even so call " Open debate in Parliament SO ?? " The Majority PAP want this new rule to go ahead what can Opposition do?

Just like current Budget debate, end of the day Approve.
Three more taxes waiting for you. GST, ERP2 and carbon tax. 3 years later your things are going to go up by another 50%.
(13-03-2022, 12:00 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote: [ -> ]Three more taxes waiting for you. GST, ERP2 and carbon tax. 3 years later your things are going to go up by another 50%.

you miss out , even NFT also going to have TAX.

And your fav Online shopping , also will have TAX.
See what did the daft tell them?

[Image: 9-F12-F161-87-D1-4-D6-C-83-CA-2276-BEE28013.gif]
(13-03-2022, 12:08 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote: [ -> ]See what did the daft tell them?

[Image: 9-F12-F161-87-D1-4-D6-C-83-CA-2276-BEE28013.gif]

lol Mainstream they WILL NOT SHOW THOSE Uncles, Aunty Comment Negative.
How come hyperinflation was not even mentioned in Parliament????
Yet they talk about all the glories of GST increase
I stay at home whole day after buying groceries this morning. All food home prepared. Later quietly do CKT.
(13-03-2022, 12:14 PM)Harry Lee Wrote: [ -> ]How come hyperinflation was not even mentioned in Parliament????
Yet they talk about all the glories of GST increase

This is why need to vote Another Opposition.

WP is nothing inside. one thing also just only one opposition party
(13-03-2022, 12:09 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]lol Mainstream they WILL NOT SHOW THOSE Uncles, Aunty Comment Negative.

That is why hopeless JoTeo die die want to over-spend on SPH Media Trust 

$900 Million for own "local mainstream media trusted by people", 15 Feb 2022

So that they can cover- up the reality

And play Class95 Music for themselves 

But we don't read but still we must pay for their stupid news

She is a Robber in White
(13-03-2022, 12:00 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote: [ -> ]Three more taxes waiting for you. GST, ERP2 and carbon tax. 3 years later your things are going to go up by another 50%.

You STATED two statistics here.

3 years later
50%

I wish to remind you that you are in SgTalk, and please don't bring this bad edmw habit here.
(13-03-2022, 12:23 PM)Ola Wrote: [ -> ]That is why hopeless JoTeo die die want to over-spend on SPH Media Trust 

$900 Million for own "local mainstream media trusted by people", 15 Feb 2022

So that they can cover- up the reality

And play Class95 Music for themselves 

But we don't read but still we must pay for their stupid news

She is a Robber in White

She don't even know ANYTHING , so call work in HR In civil service last time before enter politics

look how she managed MOM , this is why I keep mention these civil service culture inside is never in line with Private

NOW This Chan Chun Sing brag about on teachers, lectures attact with Private sectors so can impart the current trend to students.

This show how crappy civil services all along and this is why We cannot produce talents anymore than claim need Foreigner talents.

IF You claim need foreigner talents indirectly also show our Education system, our society FAIL to produce local talents all along indirect show the Gov policy all along cannot work indirectly show this current PAP CANNOT think anymore YET WANT HIGH pay so call been PM, Ministers, MP now even have Mayors
(13-03-2022, 12:36 PM)Oyk Wrote: [ -> ]You STATED two statistics here.

3 years later
50%

I wish to remind you that you are in SgTalk, and please don't bring this bad edmw habit here.

Wait till u become a moderator first then u say this, ok? But I doubt you'll be given this role, cos if so, most will leave  Rotfl
For survival
Buy more instant noodles.
(13-03-2022, 12:55 PM)Oasis Wrote: [ -> ]For survival
Buy more instant noodles.

instant noodles price also increase FYI

now is literally all supply increase the difference is just how much for individual brands, supply.
(13-03-2022, 12:50 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote: [ -> ]Wait till u become a moderator first then u say this, ok? But I doubt you'll be given this role, cos if so, most will leave  Rotfl

Your departure is not a big loss.

Your contribution to this forum is negligible, and thankfully it is negligible given the kind of posts you had been uploading....they are like online graffiti.
(13-03-2022, 11:37 AM)singaporean1964 Wrote: [ -> ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAGGfzH5xSs&list=PLHjeeBYXV10cH1ThEzQsqZ7KqDrIHgA4Y&index=1

Some hawkers in the video have said they don't up prices, they will just earn less. We must whole heartedly support such reasonable stalls 

It goes clearly to show that those who upped their prices are plain greedy hawks. Only  those who are vested will support them.
(13-03-2022, 01:02 PM)Oyk Wrote: [ -> ]Your departure is not a big loss.

Your contribution to this forum is negligible, and thankfully it is negligible given the kind of posts you had been uploading....they are like online graffiti.

Th rep points show that most agree with me than with you. So your own departure will be a big welcome.
(13-03-2022, 01:06 PM)hansamu Wrote: [ -> ]Some hawkers in the video have said they don't up prices, they will just earn less. We must whole heartedly support such reasonable stalls 

It goes clearly to show that those who upped their prices are plain greedy hawks. Only  those who are vested will support them.

You know why Greedy hawkers will always around, partly some eaters are not staying there so don't always know that hawker regular price.
My favorite Iceburg lettuce was $1.60 and now shot up to $1.95 in NTUC FP.

Increase by 22%.
(13-03-2022, 02:35 PM)Ola Wrote: [ -> ]My favorite Iceburg lettuce was $1.60 and now shot up to $1.95 in NTUC FP.

Increase by 22%.

SHOCKING YOU GO NTUC ??
your good old wet market even sell cheaper than them

and NTUC OWNED BY Greedy PAP, that Crappy ex Scholar lost in GE , Ng C M still in charge NTUC
[Image: Food-price-increase-comments-Mar-22.png]
Pages: 1 2