SG Talk

Full Version: WSG telling us to Fix their Mistakes again
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
MOM created a culture of Closed Job Environment towards our own locals with these- 

1.  Must only apply for the same profession
No way are we allowed to move from  F& B WAitress to Human Resource
Or tuition teacher to Logistics Executive ( my friend's sister)

2.  Must apply for same pay
Companies do not accept if you are willing to take pay cut
Because they say you will resign vey easily

3. Must be same age Group
Because companies want synergy
saw Minister of MOM claim " Get foreigner with Special Skills " instead " Open the door to ANYONE "

I was ??? zzzzz this is what people always keep mention , he just repeat what others claim years back which people keep mention how Gov approve these so call " foreigner talents, like any tom, dick , harry also can apply easily come SG worst using fake degree "
This is PAP's idiotic advice to make their problem ours

[Image: WSG-How-not-to-scare-employers-with-your-salary.png]
(13-03-2022, 11:54 AM)Ola Wrote: [ -> ]This is PAP's idiotic advice to make their problem ours

[Image: WSG-How-not-to-scare-employers-with-your-salary.png]

This is why these civil servants even so call " last time work in private sectors later join public sectors/stat boards " Have to question when they last time they are so call " former work in private sectors ? " back in 80s? 90s? Now is the year 2022.

So they got this mindset " Oh I used to be in Private sector, now in Public sector work as Civil servants, I know what happen in Private sectors " but Hello as I haven mention early when you last work in Private sector? Now is what year?
(13-03-2022, 12:02 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]This is why these civil servants even so call " last time work in private sectors later join public sectors/stat boards " Have to question when they last time they are so call " former work in private sectors ? " back in 80s? 90s? Now is the year 2022.

So they got this mindset " Oh I used to be in Private sector, now in Public sector work as Civil servants, I know what happen in Private sectors " but Hello as I haven mention early when you last work in Private sector? Now is what year?

WSG is made up of idiots

Recruiters also can tell by the number of years of experience and your designation

Some can tell by your Company ie Deutche Bank can pay $66k per mth like Ramesh

Forget about the 5 Stupid points by WSG

Recruiters will just throw your resume away

Without any interviews