SG Talk

Full Version: Market thinks war ending soon as Ukraine and Russia say talks are possitive
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Really hard to say.

[Image: iJgglaw.jpg]
Want to start urban ops, war won’t end so soon… I am going to see how united are those western power…

You still don’t get it who is the KNN behind it.
(14-03-2022, 07:31 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote: [ -> ]Want to start urban ops, war won’t end so soon… I am going to see how united are those western power…

Based on Israeli Labanon invasion, likely to be siege  tactics abs blockade.

Urban js too difficult even Israeli avoid.

Siege tactic is enough to achieve goals....that is if Russia just wants a good deal and do not want to be an occupying force.
(14-03-2022, 07:31 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote: [ -> ]Want to start urban ops, war won’t end so soon… I am going to see how united are those western power…

The west actually not very united.luckily Putin in one masterful stroke unite them together.
After war next come inflation next big issue liao.
Kreta Ayer or Tekka market?
but HSI down 800+pts now, LOL LOL.
(14-03-2022, 07:27 AM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]Really hard to say.

[Image: iJgglaw.jpg]

Indian kid say May market back to " normal " if he is really spot on, is true base on current situation
but for me , is not " say consider back to normal" still got misc matters settle down on Russia with rest of the world, how Russia will do beside UN, USA blah blah.
(14-03-2022, 12:24 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]Indian kid say May market back to " normal " if he is really spot on, is true base on current situation
but for me , is not " say consider back to normal" still got misc matters settle down on Russia with rest of the world, how Russia will do beside UN, USA blah blah.

What did the Indian kid predict correctly on?
(14-03-2022, 12:14 PM)kokee Wrote: [ -> ]but HSI down 800+pts now, LOL LOL.

Covid all over China.. Shenzhen will be locked down
(14-03-2022, 09:40 AM)lionkingch55 Wrote: [ -> ]The west actually not very united.luckily Putin in one masterful stroke unite them together.

Now you know the western nations are useless and selfish bunch especially the EU nations, they never bother to support the US sanction on Russian oil & gas, even the weapons provided by Germany to Ukraine are the 30-40 years old weapons and old stock. Even Poland doesn’t follow the instructions from the U.S., the leader of NATO.

Even Britain doesn’t support Biden’s sanction on Russian oil & gas and said it will do that by year end, by then the war will be over already.  Rotfl