SG Talk

Full Version: Now property agents Dam aggressive? My letterbox full of property agent pamplets
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
two weeks I never open my letterbox so go open, wow full of property agents pamplets later I pick those quality paper ones to make paper bowl put my chicken or fish bones.
(14-03-2022, 01:47 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]two weeks I never open my letterbox so go open, wow full of property agents pamplets later I pick those quality paper ones to make paper bowl put my chicken or fish bones.
Good to recycle for good use. Great idea.
(14-03-2022, 02:22 PM)Gemstar Wrote: [ -> ]Good to recycle for good use. Great idea.

I only keep those hard paper ones the rest throw aways don't even bother to look the resale prices.

Is BS price, they anyhow put I thought Gov claim there is a " control " on this yet?
Your letterbox is their Garbage Bin, liao

Last time, I saw one uncle put 3 or 5 pieces into one box!

He finish distributing very fast and went home.
(14-03-2022, 02:26 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]I only keep those hard paper ones the rest throw aways don't even bother to look the resale prices.

Is BS price, they anyhow put I thought Gov claim there is a " control " on this yet?
3 years ago, I sold my 5-rm flat at Queenstown for 953k. I did it myself and saved the commission of 19k.
(14-03-2022, 02:34 PM)Ola Wrote: [ -> ]Your letterbox is their Garbage Bin, liao

Last time, I saw one uncle put 3 or 5 pieces into one box!

He finish distributing very fast and went home.

haha is like that
(14-03-2022, 02:36 PM)Gemstar Wrote: [ -> ]3 years ago, I sold my 5-rm flat at Queenstown for 953k. I did it myself and saved the commission of 19k.

another Uncle of mine not that Rich one, also sold his 5rm at prime location around the same price like yours
he got hire agent I don't know
(14-03-2022, 02:53 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]another Uncle of mine not that Rich one, also sold his 5rm at prime location around the same price like yours
he got hire agent I don't know
Actually, it is very simple to do it yourself if you are IT savvy. You saved a lot in commission. HDB conduct a 1 day course at $25 and very helpful n informative.