SG Talk

Full Version: 12 Rescue Puppies With Mahjong Names Like BaiBan & FaCai Seek
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
12 Rescue Puppies With Mahjong Names Like BaiBan & FaCai Seek Furever Homes In S’pore

https://mustsharenews.com/rescue-mahjong...e=telegram

For more news you must share, follow us at @mustsharenews
Dogs need to exercise two hours a day. So do humans.
(15-03-2022, 04:53 PM)dynamite Wrote: [ -> ]Dogs need to exercise two hours a day. So do humans.

HDB not approved...
(15-03-2022, 04:55 PM)Bigiron Wrote: [ -> ]HDB not approved...

If you are first timer, they will not let you adopt puppy. And the nicer ones many people apply.
(15-03-2022, 04:57 PM)dynamite Wrote: [ -> ]If you are first timer, they will not let you adopt puppy. And the nicer ones many people apply.

Last time young time got keep dog at my mine grandpa premise . Can help to catch rat de.
(15-03-2022, 05:04 PM)Bigiron Wrote: [ -> ]Last time young time got keep dog at my mine grandpa premise . Can help to catch rat de.

They won't let you adopt the puppy unless you already have a dog at home to show to them.
(15-03-2022, 05:09 PM)dynamite Wrote: [ -> ]They won't let you adopt the puppy unless you already have a dog at home to show to them.

Now no dog and not intended to keep 1 also
(15-03-2022, 05:10 PM)Bigiron Wrote: [ -> ]Now no dog and not intended to keep 1 also

I recommend you to check out these two dogs, named noisy and naughty.
(15-03-2022, 05:12 PM)dynamite Wrote: [ -> ]I recommend you to check out these two dogs, named noisy and naughty.
Hmmm...my current dog is neighbors dog. 🐶....call mocha...
(15-03-2022, 04:55 PM)Bigiron Wrote: [ -> ]HDB not approved...

Oh. OK.