SG Talk

Full Version: hard to login using mobile phone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
is hard to login here using mobile phone. probably that is why many sgtalkers not yet appear here
really boring here
Not only this forum Singapore also look boring nowadays … siaz
Got $$$ but no place to cheooong … Sad
OI use a pc to come in
today is ok
but the last 3 days
I had to use a browser vpn to come in
otherwise it says cannot connet to website
Mobile format sucks. Complete overhaul recommended.
(20-07-2021, 08:42 AM)Huliwang Wrote: [ -> ]Mobile format sucks. Complete overhaul recommended.

There is a desktop version available on the handphone. Tongue Tongue
Mobile version is unusable. Must use desktop version but need to keep zooming in.
(20-07-2021, 12:33 AM)happyharvest Wrote: [ -> ]is hard to login here using mobile phone. probably that is why many sgtalkers not yet appear here

So far, i am ok using mobile.
Auto lock in for me.
Don't need to key in id n password.
(20-07-2021, 12:33 AM)happyharvest Wrote: [ -> ]is hard to login here using mobile phone. probably that is why many sgtalkers not yet appear here

Feedback on his thread started under Important Wink
So far, i am using ipad, no issue.
Desk top format changed again ah? Seems like cannot see who is the thread starter and who posted last post. The previous format is better but still got plenty rooms for improvement.

Mobile format is almost useless.
(20-07-2021, 11:36 AM)Huliwang Wrote: [ -> ]Desk top format changed again ah? Seems like cannot see who is the thread starter and who posted last post. The previous format is better but still got plenty rooms for improvement.

Yes changed liao ... trial n error  Smile
(20-07-2021, 11:39 AM)Galilo_l Wrote: [ -> ]
(20-07-2021, 11:36 AM)Huliwang Wrote: [ -> ]Desk top format changed again ah? Seems like cannot see who is the thread starter and who posted last post. The previous format is better but still got plenty rooms for improvement.

Yes changed liao ... trial n error  Smile
Thanks for confirming. I thought my machine gone hay-wire...... Big Grin
Admin has been doing a great job improving the user interface. Good work!

The next improvement will be to make it easier for users to attach videos and emoji.
(20-07-2021, 09:10 AM)Hfourhappy Wrote: [ -> ]

So far, i am ok using mobile.
Auto lock in for me.

I think turn the phone land scape can see who posted it's some kind of auto scale to screen
I think admin is reprogramming site live  remember last time old sgtalk slowly improved took yrs. The like button was later part. Followed by ban button.

I think the mobile site now easier to read.
(20-07-2021, 11:51 AM)BigBossX Wrote: [ -> ]
(20-07-2021, 09:10 AM)Hfourhappy Wrote: [ -> ]So far, i am ok using mobile.
Auto lock in for me.

I think turn the phone land scape can see who posted it's some kind of auto scale to screen

Yes that is what i am doing if i need to surf sgtalk.