SG Talk

Full Version: Sim Lim: Most of the shops closed.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
After walking from top to bottom, I noticed that most of the shops were closed.
Which Sim Lim you are talking ? Tower or Sq ?, Sq I see many people there ...
(19-03-2022, 03:40 PM)ysh02 Wrote: [ -> ]Which Sim Lim you are talking ? Tower or Sq ?, Sq I see many people there ...

Of course, Square. Walk the outer round and the inner round from level 6 to level 1.
Now it is a best time to buy graphic card…
(19-03-2022, 03:41 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote: [ -> ]Now it is a best time to buy graphic card…

Jover chew is in one of the shop waiting for u.
They earn enough liao from Tourists. Now waiting for VTL tourists to come visit their Black Shops again.
Good sign Singapore economy is still bad otherwise PAP become strong again.
went to a fav zhichar stall to have dinner. Biz is bad....
No covid also already closed , right ?
(19-03-2022, 06:39 PM)FangFang Wrote: [ -> ]No covid also already closed , right ?

Because of ill repute caused by a Vietnamese man kneeling and begging Jover Chew...... Big Grin
Scam shops most of them 99 percent.

The ONLY one I go is 3rd level that old aunty is the boss , selling electronic part price is reasonable. The rest all mark up their price than high.

the golden days in SLS Actually is early 90s due to " pirated Games, PC softwares, DVD , movies " is later come mid 90s they no much business also Police go around raid.

Partly more and more people got internet access and ownself download
(19-03-2022, 03:41 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote: [ -> ]Now it is a best time to buy graphic card…

Why need to change graphic card?

If not spoilt why buy?  for games? 

Most here are age 40s, 50s , 60s maybe a few 70s or more Rotfl
(19-03-2022, 05:28 PM)Niubee Wrote: [ -> ]went to a fav zhichar stall to have dinner. Biz is bad....

Because they have upped their prices...so customers boycotting. Lol 😆
They are trying enbloc for the longest time!! Guess a good time
This week IT Show Festival  Big Grin