SG Talk

Full Version: Modus Operandi of a typical commie liar - ArielCasper, and how dumb their logic is
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
As we all know, and even the singapore government is aware that we have amongst us, a breed of commie fan boy, influencers, and professional paid to post liars to advance china's interest, even to the effect of destroying singapore reputation and interests.

We all know the few, such as cityhantum, chaos, webinarian, ArielCasper, fleetdestroyer, niubee, winbig, WhatDoYouThink. 

These keep attacking forumners who are not keen to aligning to china interest so as not be a traitor to singapore.

These scums have no integrity, often lie and post rubbish in this forum. I will show one example how they do it.
First, they will always post and argue for the sake of china interest. For example, if Russia and china is buddy, they will be on the side of russia, even if they do any sorts of evil deed. They will always bring in other countries to justify russia or china's evil deed, such as USA is doing worst.

https://sgtalk.net/Thread-Jialat-Russia-...ers?page=2

In this case, note that ArielCasper is defending that russian soldiers are immune to harshness of europe winter with minus 20 degree weather. They are used to this weather and can take it even whole day and night in the fields.

[Image: 1.jpg]
Later, after he come to his whatever sense left he has, he changed tune and say these Soldiers of the 60 km convoy will book out at night and go to hotel and home stay to escape the harsh winter. He assume that throughout the 60 km, there will always be hotel and home. Or maybe he meant solders can travel kilometers away to look for hotel to stay.

[Image: 2.jpg]

[Image: 3.jpg]
(19-03-2022, 06:54 PM)guffaw Wrote: [ -> ]As we all know,

You sound like a retarded 60 yr-old with the IQ of 3 yr-old! 
Then when he kenna knocked some sense again, he suggest 1 person do guard duty and the rest stay in the hotel or houses at night. And i told him that in war time, everyone stay with the convoy.

[Image: 4.jpg]
And then after being screw, he woke up again to say, 10% guard duty, all gunners stay with vehicles, so when there is enemy, gunners (only gunners know how to operate a gun) can fire at enemy. He further failed to accept that without driver, and loader, basically a tank cannot operate.

[Image: 5.jpg]
And then after being screwed again for his dumbfark, he now agree he is indeed a stupid lame commie to select only gunners as guard duty. And suggest every 3 vehicles, 1 set of crews stay behind to guard the convoy leaving the other 2 as sitting ducks during a war time.

And then he totally stopped the discussion because he is telling the world how stupid he is.

[Image: 6.jpg]
Today, in a separate thread, he brought up this topic again, and then twist all his words around. Now he say i am the one who say one person stay lookout and the rest go hotel.

This is how a dumbfark commie con with no upbringing will lie for his china. And yes, the same commie ArielCasper ever say in another post he will not hesitate to betray singapore for china if it benefit him because he hates singapore and PAP.

[Image: 7.jpg]

picture upload sites
(19-03-2022, 06:54 PM)guffaw Wrote: [ -> ]As we all know, 

As we all know, you are 60 yr-old with IQ of 3 yr-old!  Rotfl
(19-03-2022, 07:09 PM)guffaw Wrote: [ -> ]And then after being screw, he woke up to say, 10% guard duty, all gunners stay with vehicles, so when there is enemy, gunners can fire at enemy.

[Image: 5.jpg]

In Singapore, yes all the section will stay in the vehicle cos we got very nice warm weather. In the countries with harsh cold winter, their mode of operation may be different from ours. After all, which humans can stand in the cold for long periods of time.
(19-03-2022, 07:22 PM)winbig Wrote: [ -> ]In Singapore, yes all the section will stay in the vehicle cos we got very nice warm weather. In the countries with harsh cold winter, their mode of operation may be different from ours. After all, which humans can stand in the cold for long periods of time.

[Image: 8.jpg]
(19-03-2022, 07:38 PM)guffaw Wrote: [ -> ][Image: 8.jpg]

What ArielCasper said may also be a possibility. The soldiers may also be acclimatized and not as afraid of cold as us.
(19-03-2022, 07:55 PM)winbig Wrote: [ -> ]What ArielCasper said may also be a possibility. The soldiers may also be acclimatized and not as afraid of cold as us.

Make up your mind.  Rotfl
(19-03-2022, 07:59 PM)guffaw Wrote: [ -> ]Make up your mind.  Rotfl

U dunno what is possibility meh? I'm a Singapore soldier not a soldier in cold countries. U sound like u have experience fighting in winter countries. Why don't u tell me? Come on lah. Your mind is one tracked. Not open. This kind of people have no idea in real life. Only know how to wait for instructions and plp.
(19-03-2022, 08:06 PM)winbig Wrote: [ -> ]U dunno what is possibility meh? I'm a Singapore soldier not a soldier in cold countries. U sound like u have experience fighting in winter countries. Why don't u tell me? Come on lah. Your mind is one tracked. Not open. This kind of people have no idea in real life. Only know how to wait for instructions and plp.

If you don't know say you don't know. I already told you. you can read the thread.

You this type of people are totally clueless and don't know what to do and what is going on. Only know how to oppose pap for everything.
(19-03-2022, 08:13 PM)guffaw Wrote: [ -> ]If you don't know say you don't know. I already told you. you can read the thread.

You this type of people are totally clueless and don't know what to do and what is going on. Only know how to oppose pap for everything.

I've read but I don't see how u know anything from the thread. Sorry hor, I don't oppose for the sake of opposing. Perhaps you do. You are the one who's clueless. U r the type who thinks too highly of yourself. Thought others don't know but actually people already saw thru u, just that people didn't say out.
Guffaw the dumb Fu.ck
(19-03-2022, 08:28 PM)Omnipresent88 Wrote: [ -> ]Guffaw the dumb Fu.ck

Rotfl
(19-03-2022, 08:24 PM)winbig Wrote: [ -> ]I've read but I don't see how u know anything from the thread. Sorry hor, I don't oppose for the sake of opposing. Perhaps you do. You are the one who's clueless. U r the type who thinks too highly of yourself. Thought others don't know but actually people already saw thru u, just that people didn't say out.

But you cant even say what do you know... Instead, you oppose, and then maybe this can maybe that can, and sound totally clueless. And I don't think too highly for myself, but I think commies cons are all liars and dumbfarks. Rotfl

Taiwan Prof says your beloved 美国 is 无赖国家!
(19-03-2022, 08:46 PM)guffaw Wrote: [ -> ]But you can even say what do you know... So you must be thinking that soldiers go to hotel to stay for the night too  Rotfl

If u were the soldier, what world u do? I think u never go reservist before that's why u keep thinking soldiers are so garang everyone is like Rambo. Face reality young boy.  Rotfl
(19-03-2022, 08:51 PM)winbig Wrote: [ -> ]If u were the soldier, what world u do? I think u never go reservist before that's why u keep thinking soldiers are so garang everyone is like Rambo. Face reality young boy.  Rotfl

But you can't say what soldiers do in such situation, kiddo, you need to go army and experience life..  You are totally clueless commie.. Rotfl
(19-03-2022, 08:52 PM)guffaw Wrote: [ -> ]But you can't say what soldiers do in such situation, kiddo, you need to go army and experience life..  Rotfl

Hello, I've already ROD lah. U leh? Still wet behind the ears?  Rotfl
(19-03-2022, 08:53 PM)winbig Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, I've already ROD lah. U leh? Still wet behind the ears?  Rotfl

Then you are also dumbfark like liar assper  Rotfl

Clueless about the military. Or maybe China PLA really go and find hotel to Stay during wartime  Rotfl

General get 5 star hotel, soldiers get 2 star hotels I suppose  Rotfl
(19-03-2022, 08:56 PM)guffaw Wrote: [ -> ]Then you are also dumbfark like liar assper  Rotfl

Clueless about the military.

Why should I know so much about the military? U dunno what is serve and F...k off? Rotfl U sign on but that doesn't mean everyone do. Also u can laugh now cos u r young. When u get older and realise that the skills u acquire in the military is useless outside, u will regret. In Singapore, if u r LTC and above maybe u will have a retirement job otherwise, u may become opposition. Rotfl
(19-03-2022, 09:00 PM)winbig Wrote: [ -> ]Why should I know so much about the military? U dunno what is serve and F...k off? Rotfl U sign on but that doesn't mean everyone do. Also u can laugh now cos u r young. When u get older and realise that the skills u acquire in the military is useless outside, u will regret. In Singapore, if u r LTC and above maybe u will have a retirement job otherwise, u may become opposition. Rotfl

Thank you for agreeing you are just a noise and clueless commie.  Rotfl

Once again, says a lot about commie.  Rotfl
(19-03-2022, 09:14 PM)guffaw Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you for agreeing you are just a noise and clueless oppy & commie.  Rotfl

I hope u can still laugh when u are near retirement age. Most likely u will get dumped at ST. Hope your ego can take it. Rolleyes
(19-03-2022, 09:18 PM)winbig Wrote: [ -> ]I hope u can still laugh when u are near retirement age. Most likely u will get dumped at ST. Hope your ego can take it. Rolleyes

I can already retire now should I choose to. But you being clueless, can only continue being clueless  Rotfl.

Please tame your ego for the future. May need to collect plates.
(19-03-2022, 09:19 PM)guffaw Wrote: [ -> ]I can already retire now should I choose to. But you being clueless, can only continue being clueless  Rotfl.

Please tame your ego for the future. May need to collect plates.

U can say all u want lah. U really can retire or not who knows right? Online mah, u can say anything u want to boost your ego.  Rotfl
(19-03-2022, 08:28 PM)Omnipresent88 Wrote: [ -> ]Guffaw the dumb Fu.ck

Laughing wa de fugg!
Pages: 1 2 3