SG Talk

Full Version: Debunk on Ukraine war by...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Way, Guffaw, Kokee, Instinct, Abc123 and gang of liars/thugs

I never see the video.

I feel is " Russia squeeze the right timing due to Ukraine go join Nato and give western power more space nearer to russia "

is like enemy now right beside your country all guns aim you

so how? Russia launch the attack.
(20-03-2022, 02:42 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]I never see the video.

I feel is " Russia squeeze the right timing due to Ukraine go join Nato and give western power more space nearer to russia "

is like enemy now right beside your country all guns aim you

so how? Russia launch the attack.

u are correct !! Wink
From what I see of the situation in Mariupol, this city can be considered already in the hands of the Russian. What the Russians are doing now is more or less mopping up operations....... Rolleyes
this most know nut morons, bark lies or fake news, russia lost till pantless, this dog know nothing.
putin & russia left only mouth to shout, whatever hypersonic phase 1 or 10, use lie to fight.
after their phase 1, Ukraine took back>30 town & villages & ask Russia to surrender, the more phase they shout, the more Russia lost.
moronic dogs here can bark whatever nonsense, time for Russia & putin to surrender, not many army left, cant fight anymore, struggle to save face, wait for NATO & US to decide whether to bomb russia & putin till it surrender.
all these dogs so scared & worry of all these fact & truth to expose all their lies.
whatever, russia already gone case, not many army left, call russia army from seberia to help now, hope japan can attack from the west side, then can occupy huge lands of russia.
as above, how many army died or general died, all in many reports,just google you will get allthese number.

乌克兰军队越战越勇,今天收复30座小镇! 后备军几乎用光,普京急调西伯利亚驻军到前线抵挡

烏克蘭總統喊話:普京投降吧!

(20-03-2022, 10:32 AM)kokee Wrote: [ -> ]this most know nut morons, bark lies or fake news, russia lost till pantless, this dog know nothing.
putin & russia left only mouth to shout, whatever hypersonic phase 1 or 10, use lie to fight.
after their phase 1, Ukraine took back>30 town & villages & ask Russia to surrender, the more phase they shout, the more Russia lost.
moronic dogs here can bark whatever nonsense, time for Russia & putin to surrender, not many army left, cant fight anymore, struggle to save face, wait for NATO & US to decide whether to bomb russia & putin till it surrender.
all these dogs so scared & worry of all these fact & truth to expose all their lies.
whatever, russia already gone case, not many army left, call russia army from seberia to help now, hope japan can attack from the west side, then can occupy huge lands of russia.
as above, how many army died or general died, all in many reports,just google you will get allthese number.

乌克兰军队越战越勇,今天收复30座小镇! 后备军几乎用光,普京急调西伯利亚驻军到前线抵挡

烏克蘭總統喊話:普京投降吧!

Spot on! Putin u better surrender!

Watch the real reporting from the field!

beside dementia, insane, stress till total lost now.
still struggle how to save face to end this war, drag on, more russia army life gone, more russia land will also be gone. Now siberia army move toUkraine, japan can conquer ton of lands on west side.
Xi & putin has same mindset, want to be their umpire using slavery to fight for them, only real morons die for such dictators. Their war is all invasion, deserve any & all punishment.

还敢打台湾?习近平怕成第二个普京,美国狠手制裁真实意图,杀了普京这只鸡,习近平知道自己是猴吗?

为普京准备后事吧

普京自掘墳墓🪦:俄羅斯🇷🇺聯邦結束🔚啦,它不會在烏克蘭🇺🇦戰爭🀄️倖存下來,解體是它唯一出路

(20-03-2022, 11:40 AM)Alam Wrote: [ -> ]Spot on! 

Hahaha!

Alam aka Century aka Kokee! 
Rotfl