SG Talk

Full Version: [SHAMEFUL] Near empty parliament in session
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I wonder how much does it cost the people for every session the Parliament is open, whether the house is full or just a few members “小貓兩三隻?”
" ACT busy " Seriously now So busy till cannot attend parliament talk?

One thing WP pritam always attend , so indirect PAP want to show look opposition leader " nothing to do so free " ?

This is nonsense, look at lky days every session , MPs, Ministers attend orelse parilament is what?

now these people ONLY ALL attend when come Budget thing this type of thing and " saga on opposition " all will attend
whereas come common folks debate, MP / minister speak to " air "
(20-03-2022, 01:09 PM)kangtangman Wrote: [ -> ]I wonder how much does it cost the people for every session the Parliament is open, whether the house is full or just a few members “小貓兩三隻?”

The stupid PAP has T&C Agreement which states they must attend ANY rubbish 11 Parliament sessions a year.

(according to my neighbour)
They are afraid of the ICBM Putin has.
Must be bery secret speech.
zero reepect to parliament. Not interested to serve then step aside, don't waste taxpayers $$$
There must be some penalty system to claw back mp allowances for missing parliament
Because they talk about irrelevant topics like 5 years leasehold degree, bubble tea, cdc vouchers, shortage of eggs, sanction old friends and plp Assmerica…etc

So boring, right?
(20-03-2022, 01:02 PM)pinkypanther Wrote: [ -> ]https://www.bannedsite.com/forum/current...in-session

Din know parliament session can WFH
Getting monthly pay and go MIA? Why are silly sinkies electing them as MPs?
(20-03-2022, 01:02 PM)pinkypanther Wrote: [ -> ]https://www.bannedsite.com/forum/current...in-session

[Image: IMG-20220320-143531.jpg]

Really good life as a pap MP
I see the currently pattern of PAP also like opposition still say others why never come out plans.

PAP do come out plans but looks how many fail???? in fact their plans is LESS Than what they talk come PROBLEMS.

They are like Opposition talk a lot on problems but never come out much planning.
Must set a minimum target of 80% attendance otherwise their MP allowance claw back 50%. If attendance below 50% then claw back 100%. Vote them to represent the people but they are so lazy.
I think LKY GIVE UP already nevertheless he also aging

WALK OUT LIKE A BOSS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4SgWDypg1Fk
(20-03-2022, 01:16 PM)Ola Wrote: [ -> ]The stupid PAP has T&C Agreement which states they must attend ANY rubbish 11 Parliament sessions a year.

(according to my neighbour)

The concern here is that with House of Parliament open, there are cost involved. 

And with just a few members attending the Parliament the cost would still be incurred on the people. 

It’s basically show this government has already misused the people money. Is it not?
(20-03-2022, 03:18 PM)kangtangman Wrote: [ -> ]The concern here is that with House of Parliament open, there are cost involved. 

And with just a few members attending the Parliament the cost would still be incurred on the people. 

It’s basically show this government has already misused the people money. Is it not?
There are so many areas that money hv been misused, not just this one. One good example is the Asian games budget.
Maybe a lot have covid
(20-03-2022, 04:04 PM)dynamite Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe a lot have covid
Not necessary they are the ones that got it. Maybe, those MPs or Ministers immediate families that got it and they hv to quarantine at home. Anyway, it cud be lame excuse for not attending parliament sessions.

Who is that auntie who wore pajamas to parliament? Never see her before.
(20-03-2022, 04:01 PM)Gemstar Wrote: [ -> ]There are so many areas that money hv been misused, not just this one. One good example is the Asian games budget.

Well, the games budget whether is a misused or not is arguable. Because they can always claimed that the results of the games brought in the visitors into our country. 

Parliament is something that is directly involved with our money. Just my opinion.
(20-03-2022, 01:09 PM)kangtangman Wrote: [ -> ]I wonder how much does it cost the people for every session the Parliament is open, whether the house is full or just a few members “小貓兩三隻?”

Can cut manpower liao…. Rotfl
(20-03-2022, 07:22 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote: [ -> ]Can cut manpower liao…. Rotfl

I think contrary to what you said here, there will be more…..somehow.
(20-03-2022, 02:36 PM)Bigiron Wrote: [ -> ][Image: IMG-20220320-143531.jpg]

Good eat good sleep until gemuk  Rotfl
(20-03-2022, 02:36 PM)Bigiron Wrote: [ -> ][Image: IMG-20220320-143531.jpg]

LOL I also wonder who this wild boar is