SG Talk

Full Version: WOMAN REFUSE TO LET 4 Y.O SIT CAUSE SHE GOT 4 BACKSIDE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
WOMAN REFUSE TO LET 4 Y.O SIT CAUSE SHE GOT 4 BACKSIDE
https://_bannedsite_full_of_defamatory_c...d_id=40151
Looks like foreigner from a certain big population Asia country..
(22-03-2022, 06:26 AM)Sharexchange Wrote: [ -> ]Looks like foreigner from a certain big population Asia country..

Her skin colour does not tell the nationality at all. Don't take up the shit job of villifying a certain country just because u r jobless. U will continue to be jobless cos u r doing a lousy job of villifying that certain country.
(22-03-2022, 06:55 AM)winbig Wrote: [ -> ]Her skin colour does not tell the nationality at all. Don't take up the shit job of villifying a certain country just because u r jobless. U will continue to be jobless cos u r doing a lousy job of villifying that certain country.

No meh? All can tell why u cannot tell?
(22-03-2022, 07:01 AM)Sharexchange Wrote: [ -> ]No meh? All can tell why u cannot tell?

Do u know the difference between nationality and race?
(22-03-2022, 07:39 AM)winbig Wrote: [ -> ]Do u know the difference between nationality and race?
I dont know le. I no study clean table n chair worker part time only. Can enlighten me here. Thanks.
(22-03-2022, 07:56 AM)Sharexchange Wrote: [ -> ]I dont know le. I no study clean table n chair worker part time only. Can enlighten me here. Thanks.

Don't know then u still anyhow say? Nationality refers to whether u r citizen of which country. For example, if u r citizen of Singapore, then u r Singaporean, if u r citizen of Malaysia then u r Malaysian and so on. Race refers to your race, whether u r Chinese, Malay,  Indian Eurasian, etc. U can be Singaporean Chinese, Singaporean Malay, Singaporean Indian etc. So from the picture u cannot tell the nationality. From the colour of the skin, the woman is Asian and could be but not necessary, Chinese race. Korean and Japanese and the same colour of skin. So don't jump to conclusions just based on the picture.
(22-03-2022, 08:59 AM)winbig Wrote: [ -> ]Don't know then u still anyhow say? Nationality refers to whether u r citizen of which country. For example, if u r citizen of Singapore, then u r Singaporean, if u r citizen of Malaysia then u r Malaysian and so on. Race refers to your race, whether u r Chinese, Malay,  Indian Eurasian, etc. U can be Singaporean Chinese, Singaporean Malay, Singaporean Indian etc. So from the picture u cannot tell the nationality. From the colour of the skin, the woman is Asian and could be but not necessary, Chinese race. Korean and Japanese and the same colour of skin. So don't jump to conclusions just based on the picture.

Can explain more? I very gong one. Thanks
Never mind the nationality. 
It's simply selfish.
A disgrace.
If wanna sit ask nicely...dun be self-entitled.
My mother will say out LOUD -

"I am tired and want to sit". Then she will move her butt over.

Often, such selfish people will scramble to remove their bags.