SG Talk

Full Version: Russian troops cut off from supply lines, Belarusian railway workers sabotaged tracks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
On Saturday, Belarusian railway workers carried out the "largest act of sabotage" on train lines leading into Ukraine, making it impossible for the Russians to resupply by train. This follows unverified reports of Ukraine battalions also blowing up train lines between Ukraine and Belarus.

The railway sabotage comes as supplies and morale among Russian troops continue to sink.

It is also a major blow to Russia, which had moved many of its troops and military equipment into Ukraine through Belarus since the invasion began.

Oleksandr Kamyshin, head of Ukrzaliznytsia (Ukrainian Railways), said: "I recently appealed to Belarusian railway workers not to carry out criminal orders and not transport Russian military forces in the direction of Ukraine.

"At the present moment, I can say that there is no railway connection between Ukraine and Belarus."

He continued: "I believe that among the Belarusians - and particularly among the rail workers - there are still honest people.

"I don’t want to betray them. I cannot discuss details, but I am grateful to Belarus’s railway workers for what they are doing."

The sabotage comes just two days after Ukrainian presidential adviser Oleksiy Arestovych called on civilians in Ukraine, Belarus and Crimea to carry out a “railway war” against Russia.

He urged people to destroy rail lines and equipment, particularly in Crimea, other parts of southern Ukraine, eastern Ukraine, and near Belarus.
Russian soldiers will die of starvation instead of bullets
belarus already cut off Russia rail road supply of weapons & food to russia army near Ukraine, Russia now also lack of army & weapons to fight land war.
after biden warn xi to stop war supply to russia, this moron balls drop to floor, super scared of sanction,now dare not supply.
Russia tank factory also stop production due to no more parts after global sanction.
NATO & US are waiting for Russia attacking power to diminish before they start to attack russia.
russia near bankrupt to fight an expensive war, now only rely on china, let see can cut off china totally, US start to sanction china individual, step by step to increase sanction till current russia level, that will be game over for china.

俄军粮弹只剩3天

烏克蘭🇺🇦軍隊俘虜一名俄羅斯🇷🇺侵略軍中校軍官:他竟然連內褲🩲(褲衩🩳)和襪子🧦都沒有,要飯的叫化子吧

俄羅斯🇷🇺唯一的坦克組裝廠:不堪西方國家制裁,被迫停產啦,戰爭機器快停滯啦